LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     16 February 2011

What LCI have done to You?

Dear Members & Experts, at this auspicious occasion on the landmark event of reaching 1 Lakh members, i call you to share your unforgottable moments with LCI ....................

Learning

16 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     16 February 2011

I'm the first one.....

This is a great platform for gaining and sharing knowledge,have healthy debates and discussions,not to forget the free legal advice offered here.

Now what LCI has done,which is unforgettable is the bitter truth..

They  have put 1 hr. restriction on me for some unknown reason,which only they know,even though I have been contributing selflessly here..

Others can post more than once in one hr.,not me :(

Despite writng to the Admin 3-4 times,nothing has been done to remove this restriction,that further intensifies my beliefs that LCI is partial towards certain people.Another such person facing the restriction is Renuka Gupta

On on this day of celebration,if LCI removes this restriction,then it will be very nice

Thanks..

2 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 February 2011

Aravinthan, you pope up the right Q as we reached landmark of 100k. Yes, I was on the brim of giving up my Legal profession, but LCI gaves me a new lease of life in the Legal profession. Thanks to LCI. As we mark the 100K, I would urged the LCI members to concetrate more on the wondarous of human body and not the machines like the Computer, Internet etc.

(Guest)

I hope lci will remove restriction on roshni and renuka on the event of 1 lakh members celebration.

(Guest)

WELL DONE. And I mean it.

On the occasion of Celebration we should come out of routine and enjoy memorising good thing.

Impovement is a continue process and there is ever a place for it.

On this occasion, I hope that LCI will also continue this process.

(Guest)

:P                                 :P          :P                 :P

:P                             :P                                     :P

:P:P:P:P               :P      :P                  :P

Enjoying 1 Lakh members 

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     17 February 2011

Search Roshni about your postings.

Ambika (NA)     17 February 2011

Congratulations LCI.

A personal Note : My other friends, who have been sending messages to me asking why I am not appearing on the forum, thank you very much for so much of affection and concern with which you write to me. 

It was not so much the restriction on me( our proverbial one hour restriction)--- though partially this was the reason-- that kept me away, but my own preoccupation with my work which involves a lot of travelling. 

I am sorry to know that the restriction is slapped on Roshni also. 

It is inconvenient for anyone who is under this sort of restriction:

people would have time to engage with this forum when they are relatively free and they would like to skim through the threads and would decide which thread they want to reply. If there is no such restriction, one would like to respond to threads of his /her interest in one sitting. It's inconvenient to wait for one hour...precisely because one has also to go about one's work. 

Coming to what personally I gained form this forum:

1) some very good freinds and advisors 

2) Excellent citations

3) I have also benefitted from various advice given to men on how to avaoid maintenance etc., how to silently collect evidence etc., to caution women who are fighting their battles in the court

3) Most interestingly I have seen a microcosm of the world of women and men and how they engage with one another and  perceive one another, especially in Family forum

3) Learnt how a particular ideology is suppressed, and the methods of  suppressing it. Going through recent threads , I have learnt how threads are converted into threats  by someone called Sankat Mochan who seems to be one of the members of the core team of LCI but does not keep decorum required by a core team member. When we are in a core team we are more tolerant, more patient and have more skills of coordination with mutial respect than expected from other members. 

I suppose this great occasion should be an occasion for celebrating constructive feedback so that the site can carry on its great work more efficiently. 

I did greatly enjoy engaging in this forum and would like to be an active member, when time allows me. 

I wish LCI all the very best and wish that this time of celebration can also leave some space for introspection on how to make the system  more transparent and a little more impartial. 

These are my personal views and they do not imply any disrespect to anyone.

Well done LCI and many congrats again...

RG

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     17 February 2011

Dear All, 

this is to clarify that I have used the ID of Ambika to send across my message as my message was not going and I did want to convey what I wanted to convey.

Many may wonder how I know Ambika. She is currently participating in a gender training facilitated by me in Jharkhand, and we are using some material from LIC to discuss on how men perceive women and about gender stereotypes. I beleive now Ambika also is under one hour's restriction, because when I was trying to send message through her ID, the message came that she can post only after an hour.

My this note is to clarify any issue which may crop up about my ID. 

Regards to all

RG

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     17 February 2011

Originally posted by :LEGAL VICTIM
"
Search Roshni about your postings.
"

I did not get you....

what do you mean to say in this sentence??

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 February 2011

Congratulations!

LCI has been rightly termed as University, great place to learn and share knowledge...........

LCI is one place where one can get prompt response, qualified opinion , right suggestions, specific advice,unbiased approach, legal support , unmatched clarity, and with the inbuilt selfless approach one gets protected and may not suffer harm and loss.

The words shall not be sufficient to express.

It is hearfelt.

Many thanks from the core of heart to the adminstrators, promoters, managers and learned experts and members of LCI.

(Guest)

Admin and friend here are well known that my first account (on 30 April, 2010) was banned and subquently I re-set my account with the same id "Ram Samudre - DRF" and 11 times my accouts banned and this present is 12th. I request to Admin and other fairly members here that please refer any of my thread or posting which was against the emotions of our secualar democratic constitutional set up. 

WHAT ARE THE REASONS FOR BANNING MY ACCOUNTS AND MY NUMBER OF THREADS ARE DELETED, WHY? I WANT TO KNOW IT OTHERWISE IT IS JUST LIKE PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CHARGE. THIS IS LAWYERS CLUB INDIA SO IT IS EXPECTED TO KNOW THE PRINCIPLE OF NATURAL JUSTICE. 

I welcome healthy critism on me, on my threads and on any of my postings so that I can make me correct and improve.

This posting is only for saving justice. LCI is just for interaction with the people here to know the thoughts of different people and noting more than it is going to make any difference for me as to whether I am here or not so for.

(Guest)

Yahaan itna SANNAATAAAA… Kyon Hai Bhaaiiii???

Admin kuchh bolta Kyon Naheennnnnn????? Huuuuu??..

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     25 February 2011

always a new expirence on this plateform is my acheivement.

(Guest)

Lo kar Lo Baaat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Friends-please-post-here-suggestions-to-improve-this-site-31778.asp?1=1&offset=1

#@#@#

13 February 2011, 12:18  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*

VC/Panchamved Open University *love gure* [Enjoy KAVI SAMMELAN & MUSHAAYARA in my profile] [edit] 

[ Scorecard : 409]

Top 30 Members @ Lawyersclubindia

Ranking

Name

Occupation

raj kumar makkad

Advocate

Nirav Pankaj Shah

Corporate Laws and Indirect Taxation Laws Practitioner.

Y.Prakash

Lawyer

Aravinthan S/o Ganesan

Lawyer/Solicitor

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )

practicing advocate

SANJAY DIXIT

Advocate

s.subramanian

senior partner

N.K.Assumi

Advocate

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL

Advocate & Consumer Rights

Devajyoti Barman

Senior Partner

A V Vishal

Advocate

Manish Singh

Advocate

AEJAZ AHMED

Legal Consultant/Lawyer

Kiran Kumar

Lawyer

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA

LAWYER

Srinivas.B.S.S.T

Advocate

KOTRESH M G

ADVOCATE & TAX CONSULTANT

Adv.Shine

Advocate

Dr. V.N. Tripathi

Ph.D. in Law; Advocate, Allahabad High Court

Sachin Bhatia

Advocate

palnitkar v v

advocate{Retd. Judge)

K.C.Suresh

Advocate

Kirti Kar Tripathi

lawyer

Y V Vishweshwar Rao

Advocate

arvind

advocate

Anil Agrawal

Retired

Advocate. Arunagiri

Advocate, High Court, Madras.

sarvesh k sharma .0-9837271758

advocacy

Harbhajan Singh Thukral

Lawyer

Arup

UNEMPLOYED

Win Exclusive Lawyersclubindia T-Shirts

Exclusive Lawyersclubindia Tshirt for Top Members!!

Every time a New LawyersClubIndia Member's Name is displayed in the TOP 30 members list, he/she can claim a T-Shirt made exclusively for Lawyersclubindia members!

Click here to claim your T-Shirt!

(only for top 30 members)

Click here to see top 30 members list

Lawyersclubindia Thanked Member Ipod Shuffle!!

Now Top Most Thanked member every month would be awarded a exclusive "Ipod Shuffle" !!

Ipod Shuffle can be claimed in the succeeding month. For example Most Thanked User for the month of March can claim the Ipod Shuffle in April only.

Click here to claim your Ipod Shuffle!

(only for the top member)

Click here to see top 30 Most Thanked Members

Click here to see top 5 Thanked Members This Month

Is it A PLAN for QUALITY? OR QUANTITY??

To have ANSWER of this QUESTION, review the posts submitted by only these 30 members, if difficult to review all.

-      I can make a “Complete and Reasonable Review Statement” but I do not work at free of cost and also know that MEMBERSHIP RACE RAISER – LCI ADMIN will not like to see the reality will not like to pay for it.

So, Good-Going Race is here as expected, so, WELL DONE LCI.

13 February 2011, 12:32  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*

VC/Panchamved Open University *love gure* [Enjoy KAVI SAMMELAN & MUSHAAYARA in my profile] [edit] 

[ Scorecard : 409]

Here it doesn't mean that I am degraing the members but it is for reviewing the posts of those who are in race of score and it is noticed that members in LCI Admin do favour by way of;

- Deletion of threads

- Banning of accounts 

- Restrictions to some members for one hour etc.

and gives safe way to their favoured members / friends / relatives etc.

#@#@#

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register