LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

male (MBA)     29 December 2010

Urgently Need Criminal Lawyer Case U/s 467,420,120(b) of IPC

We are are the Complainants having very strong & fit case against the accused chargesheeted u/s 467,420,120(b),465,471,468 of IPC.

Magistrate Court of Mumbai  has already taken cognizance of the Case & the case is now "Warrant Triable"

Currently the Accused are playing delay tactics by filing Discharge Application & still delaying the arguments & hearing stage even though the our reply in written has already been submitted.

The Discharge stage is pending since 1year still.

Our advocate is P.P. & our watch advocate is not co-operating saying he can do nothing about the delay.

Hence we have come to  a conclusion of changing our watch advocate with someone who is very competent with criminal matters particularly diligent in his efforts & quick.

Please Kindly suggest some Remedy for this untolreted delay-tactics to harass us.

You can call me on 98190 81222 & kindly give contact of some good advocate/lawyer

Learning

16 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     29 December 2010

APPROACH MUMAI H.C UNDER  ART 226 R/W 482 CR.P.C ASK FOR SPEEDY TRAIL WITH TIME BOUND SCHEDULE ORDERS.

1 Like

(Guest)

in which court your matter is pending?

male (MBA)     30 December 2010

@

PJANARDHANA REDDY : Thank you for your suggestion.

@

Navin S. Joshi : Our matter is pending at MM Court, Girgaon, Mumbai

male (MBA)     03 January 2011

Please provide me a No. & if possible address of a good criminal lawyer in mumbai. Thanks. So that my thread could be closed. Thanks in advance.

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     10 January 2011

You can approach HC for order for speedy trial.

male (MBA)     14 January 2011

The stage is still of Discharge...then can we approach for trial ?

male (MBA)     14 January 2011

I mean to approach High Court for Speedy Trial even though our stage is for Long pending Discharge in  MM Court

male (MBA)     30 January 2011

I have still not received satisfactory reply for my above questions......

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     31 January 2011

search with https://hg.org. for advocate in mumbai or search  https://legalserviceindia.com and secondly u make an application u/s 302 cr.p.c.

(Guest)

File crminal misc petition under section 482 Cr.P.C. in High Court and seek remedy of speedy trial fr the High Court....High Court'll definately issue direction to MM Court for sppedy disposal of the case, . approach Mumbai Bar Association n hire a good lawyer of criminal law field... thats it...

karan (advocate)     03 July 2012

hello,

Me name is Adv Karan Jain and i am practicing in criminal side form last 6 years. i have apperaed in almost all courts of mumbai and some courts in dElhi. i think your matter is pending may be before Ld. 40th Magistrate's or Ld. 4th Magistrate's Court. since i got my office close to Girgaum Court, i have sufficient matters in this courts. i can help you out only if i can get oppurtunity to go through the entire proceedings..... feel free to contact me at 9820067664.

hello,

Me name is Adv Karan Jain and i am practicing in criminal side form last 6 years. i have apperaed in almost all courts of mumbai and some courts in dElhi. i think your matter is pending may be before Ld. 40th Magistrate's or Ld. 4th Magistrate's Court. since i got my office close to Girgaum Court, i have sufficient matters in this courts. i can help you out only if i can get oppurtunity to go through the entire proceedings..... feel free to contact me at 9820067664.

hello,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register