Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep (Article)     19 September 2008

To study in NLS

Hi everyone.

I am a 2nd pu student. I am very keen to join National Law School Bangalore. Can anyone please suggest me as to whether there are any coaching classes that offer either classes in Bangalore or Mangalore or any corresponding courses for CLAT.

I would be very thankful for your help.

Learning

9 Replies

Guest (n/a)     19 September 2008

I was former faculty in NLS, Bangalore. I am told that the former students  ie., the alumni of NLS Bangalore are offering  coaching for CLAT at Bangalore. I think you may try to get details if you surf net. if i get to know, i will post the information. All the Best.

Radha Pyari Sripada.                                                                                               

SHEKHAR MISHRA (public servant)     20 September 2008

There    r    lot     of    good    coaching     institutes,  but    u    will     have    to    search  it    out    on    internet.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 September 2008

yes. Wish u good luck.

Pradeep (Article)     22 September 2008

Please can you give me the details or contact numbers Sir.

The time is running. I want to accellerate my preparation.

Thank you very much..

(Guest)

Go to this ite you will know  more.

https://www.clat.ac.in/

Pradeep (Article)     28 September 2008

Thank you sir. Can you please give me the contact details or address of any one of them so that i can get in as soon as possible.

I would be very much helped by u..

thank you.

TS Bhatia (HR Executive)     14 October 2008

you can browse in internet

TS Bhatia (HR Executive)     14 October 2008

you can browse in internet

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     15 October 2008

Looking at your enthusiasm I am sure you will get admission to the Law School, but if you do not get Please do not get dejected. It is the students who bring name and fame to an institution and not the other way round. Good Luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register