Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RelianceSucks (XYZ)     23 September 2011

Reliance datacard is not working even after 31 days

Hi,

I had purchased a data card from Reliance's online channel ConnectIndia.in/ Vriti Infocomm with making 3 months advance rental paid and submitting all the documents to their agent (Mr Jai Prakash). But even after 31 day, it's not working. In between I have made 100s of calls to Reliace Customer Care and Vriti. And  around 15 calls of around 40 minutes of each to Nodal Agency (Mumbai), visited 4 times to their web world at J.B Nagar and Sakinaka. Resubmitted documents. Complaint is still pending at the Nodal Agency. And everytime they say, " It would be solved as early as possible".

As, now 1 month gone, I have wasted my time in followups and thousands of rupees in calls and visiting their stores, I want to file a case against Reliance ADA and ConnectIndia.in.

Not because only I am suffering but also bacause others are also suffering as 1000s of complaints one can see pending at various consumer forums. and Reliance and his channel partner ConnectIndia.in/ Vriti Infocomm are indulged in unfair means.

I have all the details ready with me and I am looking for a best lawyer. I want to file case against these companies for the compensation and want to set an example to 1000s of people like me to do the same. also I want to help prevent these companies from loots.

I would request only serious professionals to answer me.

Regrads,
Siya

Learning

5 Replies

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     23 September 2011

Can I know you are from which place, if you are from bangalore, difentely I will take it up your matter, as i had faced similar problem with them in Bangalore.

U can reach me at 9902880244

RelianceSucks (XYZ)     23 September 2011

I am from Mumbai. My case is still pending with Reliance Nodal Agency, Mumbai. And The other party is website ConnectIndia.in/Vriti who are based at Noida, Uttar Prades ( a part of National Capital Region(NCR)).

Thanks for the reply.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 September 2011

You should prefer to submit a written complaint by letter under acknowledgment and demand reply in writing only on letterhead of the company under original seal and signature of the competent employee of the company thru registered post/speed post only.

You can specifically mention that company should not make any phone call to you or send any SMS. If the company insists for any discussion you can ask the company to seek an appointment and supply the full name with sir name designation department office address with pin code office phone number with STD code, official mobile phone number fax number email id of the employee who wants discussion and record it.

You should submit a detailed list date wise of expenses in occurred by you on:

-visits in person from your place to office of company/agent and name of person to whom you represented.

-and phone calls with your number from which the call was made and phone number at which call was made. If you have the bills it is better.

-Any other expense.

You can demand payment of expenses with damages and file a complaint with consumer redressal forum, on your own or thru a lawyer.

RelianceSucks (XYZ)     26 September 2011

Thanks Kumar Doab,

Can you please tell me where to send my letter? Reliance Nodal office or Appellate authority or somewhere else?

Can I bypass Reliace Appellate authority?

Also as I purchased the data card from online site ConnectIndia.in ( channel partner). So should I send another letter to their Head Office, Noida?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2011

Since how long your case has been pending with Nodal officer of the company? You can log on to the website of the company and find out how much time is granted to Nodal officer to reply and resolve.

Our hunch is that since no service is started and connectivity is not provided by the parent company, you may send a representation by registered post with AD to the MD of the companies and demand refund of the rental paid+ interest+ cost of all representations in person, on phone, by email, by enclosing list of all representations.

These companies do not believe in supplying a written reply and keep on delaying till they decide on a escape route. Their style is customer may either give up or at the max go to consumer forum where they shall escape with mild financial penalty.

As you want to avail the services of a lawyer you can show all records to your lawyer and proceed accordingly. Your lawyer may prefer to send a legal notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register