LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     19 April 2009

RIT ACT EXAMINEES CAN INSPECT ANSWER SCRIPT

CALCUTTA HIGH COURT DIVISION BENCH COMPRISING HONBLE SS NIJJAR & HONBLE D DATTA J>while disposingbunch of cases filed by cal university cbse wbbse  passed judgment on 5thfeb 2009 in MATNO 275 & ors --directed CBSE to allow information seekers/examinees to inspect answer script.there has been an extensive discussion on latest position of RIT ACT of 2005.

Learning

7 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     20 April 2009

Valuable informative: Thank you for posting the same.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     20 April 2009

thanks

Ishan Goel (Advocate)     20 April 2009

first of all can you explain me the new act that you have came up with in 2005, RIT Act, 2005...????????????? 

secondly, thanx for the info.. do keep posting the same.... but with the correct name.............

IG

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     01 May 2009

typing mistake.since you are a student let me tell you another impprovision of law.' court holdind a person for contempt of court can not be reviewed by the same court.it is ameneable to correction under contempt of court act 1971.that does not mean in review clerical mistakes can not be corrected thanks.

1 Like

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     01 May 2009

provision of law not improvision

1 Like

Ishan Goel (Advocate)     30 May 2009

as a student of law i m here to know more about law than what i have read till now. so, yes, by pointing you the mistake, i wanted to just convey my message that clerikal mistakes should be corrected, otherwise readers might get confused....

for the contempt of court info, again THANX...

IG

Ishan Goel (Advocate)     30 May 2009

also, now the RTI Act came in the discussion, i would like to know something about the news item about the judges to disclose their assets under RTI Act.

any latest info, about that tooo...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register