LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sangram (service)     08 July 2008

Purchase agreement of flat

One of my friend purchase a flat in his own name. In the agreement one clause specially mentions as below -

"MY PARENTS HAVE CONTRIBUTED SOME AMOUNT FOR THE PURCHASE OF FLAT ,FURTHER IT STATES THAT FOR SELLING OF THE SAID FLAT WRITTEN CONSENT OF MY PARENTS IS REQUIRED."

Now he has returned all the amount to his father already but doesent have any evidence for that. his mother is no more now.

In such senario what my friend should do. can his brother / sister claim on the flat in future?

Thanks & Regards

Sangram

Learning

7 Replies

amit gupta_lawyer (lawyer)     08 July 2008

proper lookout on the saledeed is required so consult any good lawyer near to u.

Manish Singh (Advocate)     08 July 2008

take a due clearance certificate from your father.

sangram (service)     09 July 2008

how he can take clearance certificate from father.

will it be okay if he take it on 100 rs stamp paper and notarized by notary.

Regards,

Sangram

phiyoni@adv (Legal Executive )     09 July 2008

i think the solution to this will be if father executes a proper release stating his loan/funds  have been repaid and thus he or any person claiming under him shall have no claim against your friend.

Guest (n/a)     09 July 2008

You r absolutely right

sangram (service)     09 July 2008

HIS FATHER IS READY FOR IT, BUT THEY DONT NO THE HOW TO DO IT

Manish Singh (Advocate)     09 July 2008

you can take it on 100 Rs,. Stamp paper since it s just a declaration from the father that no money is due to him on account of loan of the said flat. Generally it takes Rs 10 Stamp Paper but its better to get it executed on 100 to be on the safer side.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register