Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran (Mgr)     19 July 2010

Partnership Dissolution

Hello Experts

Please find partnership deed attached and request you to help me.

My friend wants to dissolve the partnership immidietaly as other found cheating.

Can my friend simply send the notice to her for dissolution of partnership ?

thanks in advance!

Kiran

Learning

7 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     19 July 2010

As there is no mantion of specific way of dissolotion of partnership in the deed,  I think it can be dissolved through giving notice to the other partner.

Kiran (Mgr)     19 July 2010

Thanks for your reply Suchitra.

But can you put something concrete? it will be a great help!

best

kiran

sreenivas (Legal Advisor, )     20 July 2010

u can dissolute the partnership deed by preparing a dissolution of partnership deed and Two affidavits in supporting with that of assets and liabilities of the partners and u are advised to send one legal notice to the other partner

sreenivas (Legal Advisor, )     20 July 2010

u can dissolute the partnership deed by preparing a dissolution of partnership deed and Two affidavits in supporting with that of assets and liabilities of the partners and u are advised to send one legal notice to the other partner

Kiran (Mgr)     21 July 2010

Thanks Mr Sreenivas

Kiran (Mgr)     28 July 2010

Hi!

Notice of dissolution is sent to her. She is also being called for meeting to close bank account and to share (50 %) assets and liabilities as written in partnership deed. but she is intentionally skipping the meeting and delaying.

Can my friend continue to provide services to clients, and Inform them that other partner is being served a dissolution notice and I (my friend) will continue to provide services at her own cost.

Please guide!

Kiran

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     29 July 2010

you have to file a suit for dissolution of partnership

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register