Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay (ne)     22 August 2011

Ni 138

dear sir,

i maid a case against a person u/s 138 at Gujarat court. after 10 years same person not attend b4 d court.. court issued arrest warrant many time.. but rajasthan police not arresting him.. i have evidence d same person is residing at d same palace of warrant.rajasthan police doing all dis with mutual setting.

can court make him wanted? 

how can we take action against the rajasthan police...not arresting after many arrest warrants... this month also court  madden arrest warrant for the same...how can i pressurized the police for arrest him?

sir in the same what should i do?

---------------------------------------------

Learning

4 Replies

bhavin (ADVOCATE)     22 August 2011

take hand delivery of NBW bido and go personally to serve the same on the accused with the help of  raj.police.

or

request court to send "yadi" to the concern police station or commissioner of police under whom such police station works, in which court can ask directly to concern police station that why such service is not made for such a long time.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     22 August 2011

Get appropriate orders from appellate Court

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     22 August 2011

Mr Ajay, do one thing incase  of long pending of NBW youmay file writ of mandamus agsint the DGP of Rajastan police befoer Hingh Court. then you can get remedy

regsrds

K.V.S.S.PRABHAKAR RAO,

ADVOCATE, RAJAHMUNDRY ( A.P )

1 Like

bhavin (ADVOCATE)     23 August 2011

it may good decision to approch high court, but before that you should check your cheque amount because cost of such cases are very high and after approching high court you will get another order only not that accused...... so it is better to go raj. and put all efforts to catch that person with the help of raj. police and it is their duty to serve warrant so there is no question of co-operation , they has do and for that your presence is important so no matter if you go there twice or more..... but it is definitely cheaper than to approch high court.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register