Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Maintenance judgments

Dear Experts, 

Please post some Maintanace judgement of High courts of India or Supreme court of India in favour of women.

And also if you have some judgement of 311 application for recall of cross examination of PW1 after one year .

I have  2 cases pending before the session court and 1 case pending before the Magistrate court, and 1 case pending before the family court.

Now i am most  concern about my session court cases:

The stages are following:

Maintanance : First  it was ordered by the magistrate court is 11,000/- 2010 march , it has been reduced to 8000/- by the Fast track court in 2010 Dec. My husband paid me upto Feb 2011 that amount and after that he asked for mediation which did not suceed as he is very abusive , By that time the magistrate court jurisdiction has been changed, After 1 hearing infornt of Magistrate His advocate filed 1 application for decrease the amount of maintainence from 8000/- to 500/- as he lost his previous job and now he is doing job for just 4560/-per month- , which was rejected by the Magistrate Judge as it has been already ordered by the FTC. Then my husband filed in the FTC again against the judgement of the magistrate. to reduce the amount from 8000/- to 500/-. Which is going on.

I want to know the possibilities of the case , will the FTC will modifey the AMOUNT???

In DV case my cross examination has been done and completed on OCT 2010 and after my cross examination my husband put his evidence and the matter was  pending for his cross examination. When the court judge jurisdiction got changed he filed for recall of further cross examination of PW1 ( i.e. Me ) after 1 year and more . The magistrate rejected his application and he filed IN FTC court against the Magistrate order???

Tell me the possibilities and if you experts have any Judgements regarding the 2 cases please help me. 

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

amount may decrease.

Arun Mahajan (Area Sales Manager)     01 March 2012

Maintenance is mostly given according to the income of husband. thus in your case his plea (which would be acceptable by court) is how can he pay more than he earns.

thus it would be reduced.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register