LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayanta (Service)     20 April 2009

Legal Opinion : Employee

Working in a reputed Pvt Sector with >25 years good track record. New lesss qualified Boss is mentally torturing using abusive languages by email & verbally. I have reported the matter to Higher Authorities by writing but no help is coming. Inhuman treatment is going on as my predecessor also faced the same and left for another Deptt. Kindly advise recourse available to me urgently.I am advised by Doctor to avoid stress for life safety.Kindly advise urgently.

Thanks & Regards,

J Bndyopadhyay

Learning

10 Replies

tarun goyal (Govt. service)     20 April 2009

dear keep a strict watch on the development of the case reported in the LCI captioned as

Delhi HC issues notice to ICICI bank for harassing employee

tarun goyal (Govt. service)     20 April 2009

dear keep a strict watch on the development of the case reported in the LCI captioned as

Delhi HC issues notice to ICICI bank for harassing employee

badrinath (Sr.Manager-human resources)     20 April 2009

Sexual harrassement is dealt severely by the courts in recent times. hence my advice is you can directly report the matter in writing with  proper supporting documents to the labour commissioner for appropriate action.

Manasi Save (Legal Practioner)     20 April 2009

You can approach police and can complain under relevant sections Indian Penal Code also also approach any local Women's Organisation or a body like Women's Development Cell. Please don't bother much about your job but fight for your dignity and self respect first. Write to your Head of the Company. Also gather help from your other female colleauges if they are also facing the same experinence. Get united and fight. iTS a human right issue also there is leading cases to your accord if you are planning to take the case to court. Also collect certian documentary evidence before approaching any forum for help.       

vidya777 (SERVICE)     20 April 2009

hello?

vidya777 (SERVICE)     20 April 2009

Dear sir,

I have one query.....

we are paying to our workers special allow.as per govt.notification(eng.industry ) in july 07 (549 /-)that spl.allow.comes down ,but we have maintain as it is.(939/-)now in jan.09 spl.allow.declere Rs.873/-some of the company they have adjusted balance amount in fixed da.and our company workers are also asking to restructure it from the day it has come down i.e.Rs.549/-but we have maintain as it is Rs.939/-pm.

Union has made dispute that they are demanding to pay Rs.difr.between Rs.939/- and Rs.549/- as fixed da.

Can they demand it,because we have not reduce it,we have maintain it as it is.?

Please suggest.

Vidya.

vidya7 (SERVICE)     21 April 2009

Dear Mr.Prabhakar sir,
Vidya Here again,
Yes it is notification issued by govt. we are paying special allowance to workers as per govt.notification which decleare every after 6 months.i can tell you ..

Month
Spl.Allow. Declere
Spl.Allow.we paid

Jan.07
Jul.07

Jan.08
July.08
Jan.09

some of the industry they put diff.initially as fixed da and settle the matter,now workers are asking to give restrospective effect i.e.from July 07 diffr.
can they demand it?
moreover we are paying basic wages which is  more than govt.prescribed basic wages.
Please suggest.
Vidya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register