Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

LCIwhy do I get logged out when I type a reply to any post?

Whenever I type a long reply to any post and press "submit" tab,i discover i have been automatically logged out of LCI.

Then I have to log in and press submit tab again.

Why can't a member remain logged in for as long as he wants?

Is it a technical problem,or has the LCI site been designed this way purposely?

Please rectify this problem,if this is a technical issue..

Thanks

Learning

26 Replies

(Guest)

Meenal Bahadur

Because you are a such a dangerous person ,lci wale bhi aapse darte hai isee liye aap jo type kare ho wo automatically logout ho jata hai:)

This is not your problem ,this problem is applied to all members  why?

Because of safety reason, whenever we type a long answer your activity in lci is none at that time because you type it ,so for security reason lci software will automacally logout ,and you submit the post a time you logout (at that time you have to click previously and click log in  OR type your anser in word or after sometime  click login in another page and thereafter submit.)

This is not a technical problem ,everyone including me faces this .,you said" I type a long reply to any post" it means your activity at that time in lci is none so the software automatically logout ,this is for security reson .This type of seurity also found in another site or company sitew also.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 April 2011

yes i also faced sometimes, not always. therefore unable to understand why it is so?

post the matter part by part in 5/6 lines.

it may overcome the problem.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 April 2011

@ Writers

For layman’s understanding ;- It is a technical matter to conserve traffic of a website means bandwiddth allocated to a particular hosted dynamic platform such as LCI which is a core dynamic platform based website so that every logged members have distributed bandwiddth to do their activity therein. Just think if say 20% out of 1 Million + registered user here is allowed to be simultaneously logged in while logged in and editing length of their reply then don't you think the HOST SERVER where this website is hosted can handle such dynamically logged ON traffic. the ans. is NO. Why bze it cost money to increase allocated bandwiddth and since registered user base are free here and on top LCI gives away free Ipod to thumps up gurus here so let us be modest with our colly. Complaints too admins. of this free premium legal portal site :-)
It is algorithm process we calculate how much bandwiddth my website needs and some guru who founded this LCI website might have done approximate calculation taking

Expected monthly page views = this much (mention value)
Size of webpage (in KB) = this much (mention value)  
Add some fudge factor (value shall be >1) = this much (mention value)  
Bandwiddth traffic I shall go in for = (comes here after above three parameters are calculated)

Solution is to open a Notepad after reading a message and take your time to make the reply and copy past by logging in to your account to conserve bandwiddth allocated to a dynamic website such as LCI which handles roughly   

@ Meenal devi  

Starting some amount of Registration Fees propose karo Amdin. ko lene ke liye from members and then contribute karo rectify ho jayega yeh (bandwiddth issue) bhi ...............

Ld. Prabhakar.

I personally have differed with some of your views here (chalo kahi deta hun abb – 2/4 th. of your views on wife’s issues I have passionate differences but then what the heck....ha ha), but ld. Prabhakar, sincerely I loved interacting with you and I wish you stay here as much time as you may wish to invest educating authors from your busy Union work. I also feel that you are a very honest ld. advocate LCI has especially on Indian wife's issues under Family Law forum. Hence, kindly reconsider your membership deletion thoughts once again !

BTW, some of the best  pure legal discussions I had here, was with you I mean yah with others my interactions are  also good but you have a special passion I must add at the end and I respect passionate people.

cheers guru ji.

PS.: I shall not be saying personal stuffs to you, but yah atleast seek opinion of Mrs. Prabhakar on deleting self a/c here and if home ministry still insists then whistle me, I will give you the easy steps but do on and off interact on PM now that I know where to come looking for your wisdom in Delhi. 

(Guest)

@ Prabhakar jee,

The admin is in love with your posts.So it's not paying attention to your requests.

I know how the profile is to  be deleted.But I also love reading your posts.Islie mai nahi bataungi :P

@ Roshni ke chacha

Very well explained.Kudos!

But how do you know the admin's mind,that they have installed such feature to control amount of traffic at a time?It could be something else also.

If what Tajobs has said is right,the company that provides unltd. hosting must be chosen.

Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
" @ Roshni ke chacha

But how do you know the admin's mind,that they have installed such feature to control amount of traffic at a time?It could be something else also.

If what Tajobs has said is right,the company that provides unltd. hosting must be chosen. 
"

Aab suno merey shabd....

(Last mail)

@ Meenal

When you donot know law it becomes a dying act for you on daily basis to comment on all sundry matters about Law. So TAKE A WALK

Second when you donot know ABC of websites or hostings you still like to make a personal comment to me who knows more about it as being already having MCSE and CCNA dual certifications and BTW is it a must to have diarrhea like calling me Roshni ke chacha, who the hell gave you permission to talk to me like that, I mean, so do your proper homework baby on web hostings and asp / php / bbs platforms used here till that time TAKE A WALK atleast away from me.

Respect a forum atleast who is giving you and me and so many others a free platform of knowledge sharing instead of daily basis diarrhea of complains ……….It is too much chi chi 

(Guest)

@Tajobsindia

Meenal ki post se ye to pata chla ki  Prabhakar jee aapna account delete karna chhete he!

Prabhakar jee Dont delete your account ,Not only Admin but all members loves you ,continue your work.

Ambika (NA)     27 April 2011

Prabhakar Sir, 

In LCI you are the only advocate  who care to give detailed response to a query with perspective and never  violating dignity of the querist. It is like disseminating legal literacy to masses. Your not participating in the forum would be a huge loss to those who need good advice.  Earnest request that you should continue to write whenver time permits you from your busy schedules. 

Warm regards

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 April 2011

"Respect a forum atleast who is giving you and me and so many others a free platform of knowledge sharing"

---   exactly.

mr prabhakar,

why you want to delete your account? please do not do.

several times i benifited from your postings. please keep continuing.

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     27 April 2011

Originally posted by :Prabhakar
"
Can any one suggest me the method how to delete one's own membership?

I have been trying for the last several months, but could not succeed.  I also sent  requests to admn. to delete my membership.  But he did not respond.

Kindly suggest me and advance thanks.
"

dear prabhakar you can delete your account by going to this page after logging in

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/privacy_settings.asp

and clicking delete profile.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     27 April 2011

zimmerzapper

kyu faasi ki saza suna rahe ho hume???

(Guest)

Prabhakar ji, kya baat hai Bhaiya bade popular ho yaar, yahan tak ki admin of this site also not want you to delete your account.

Aur muze admin two hundred and seventeen times BAN kar chuka hai lekin mere liye ek bhi awaaj naheen uthi.

OK, Chalo thoda serious ho jaayen; Are saahab koun aapko monthly bill bhej raha hai membeship rakhne ke liye? Haan, yadi admin muze membership charge laga de to fir main idhar palatkar bhi naheen dekhoonga. Wo kya hai ki; "Maal-e-muft, Dil-e-Beraham".    

(Guest)

well, I sincerely think membership close karaana zaroori bhi nahi hai.

You can just stop logging into it, shayad kisi fixed term ke baad aapka ID expire ho jaye apne aap!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
mr prabhakar,

why you want to delete your account? please do not do.

several times i benifited from your postings. please keep continuing.
"

1 thing I really really appreciate in Arup jee,

So many times,members have scolded him and criticised him.It includes members like me too.

Yet he remains humble and does not reply back so aggressively like many of us do.

He will continue to give thanks and other such gestures to the same people who have cricised him.Not many people have such qualities like he does.

This is a very good quality he possesses

Clap Clap Clap!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register