LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

India Today Survey says - Singh is not King

As I found always the Manmohan Singh is nothing more than a mimicry artist like super star mimicry artist Johney lever. Since Jonney Lever is in the field of films and so he become super star mimicry artist there and Manmohan Singh is in congress so he become the Prime minister the super star in power politics. Both got on top due to their talent of mimicry. But comparatively Johney Lever gives good entertainment but Manmohan Singh gives inflation and hungryness and looted the money behing every bread of every citizen.

Learning

11 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     12 August 2010

It is the failure of other parties, that has made them king.

Guess who r they

(Guest)

Sorry, i forgot in my main posting,

The India Today - ORG Marg - Nelson survey says that the popularity of Manmohan Singh as a Prime Minister is only 1 %.

It is a great support to my statement that;

HOW THE MONMOHAN SINGH, OR ANY ONE ON THE POST OF PRIME MINISTER, CAN BE CALLED AS "THE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA" ???

HOW MANY INDIAN CITIZENS ARE VOTED FOR MANMOHAN SINGH TO BECOME THE PRIME MINISTER ???

ONLY FEW PEOPLE OF CONGRESS PARTY ONLY MADE HIM THE PRIME MINISTER AND HE IS NOT THE "PRIME MINISTER OF PEOPLE OF INDIA".

IS THE CONGRESS TOOK HIM ON THE POST OF PM SINCE HE IS THE DESERVING PERSON JUST BECAUSE OF HIS CAPABILITY BASED ON HIS QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE ??

OR TO GET THE CLEAN CHIT FROM THE SIKHS AND TO SEEK VOTE SUPPORT OF OTHER MINOITY COMMUNITIES ???

WHO ARE THE PERSON IN CONGRESS BEHIND THIS POLITICS?????

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 August 2010

I see future of this country in direct election of PMs and CMs. In present situation number counts more than the popularity among citizens of this country. He is PM since he is a decent and obeydient person, who does not know or have clickness, mainly go by the High Command. Had he shrewed, he would have removed all the hurdles from his path.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 August 2010

He has to act what  his high commond says, who doesn't know anything.

O. Mahalakshmi (Law practiece)     13 August 2010

Sir,  I really not supporting your opinion.   You are mistaken about our prime minister.  

Can you answer me " Who is the best one to become a prime minister other than Manmohan Singh"

At present situation SIGH IS ONLY KING in our country.  Because every body in our country corrupted including you and I.  Can you deny it.     Our system should be changed.  

DO YOU KNOW INDIA IS A RICH COUNTRY WITH POOR PEOPLE.

COUNTRY IS RICH BUT PEOPLE ARE POOR.     Political system made the people poor.   So try yourself to made the country rich do not blame others.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 August 2010

Mr. Pranav Mukherjee, too is an honest person on whom we can rely.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. O. Mahalakshmi, you are only allowed to confess about yourself.  Your say that; "every body in our country corrupted including you and I" is highly objectionable.  You have accepted that you are corrupt it is ok but why are you clubbing myself with you as I am also corrupt like you ???  For your kind information please not e it for your future postings & words regarding me that I am not corrupt.  Right now I am not taking you seriously but in any such repratation it will cost on you very high.

As regards Mnamohan Singh I did not say that he is a corrupt person.  I and most of the people given their opinion in the said survey that Manmohan Singh is an insolvent person as a Prime Minister and by the grace of power politics he has been put on the seat.

And YES, being seated even if incapable & inefficient is also comes under corruption on moral grounds.  He is enjoying the status and passing time but people are going died due to his inefficiency and insolvency.

You are clamming that you are a practicing lawyer so it is advised to you, since you addressed to me, that please go through the words and its streamline.

(Guest)

I would like to give answer to your question that; "Who is he best one to become the Prime Minister other than Manmohan Singh?".

The people of India should be given its right to choose the Prime Minister of India by real democratic process and not by only few so called HIGH COMMAND and that will be the PM of the people of India who will be answerable to the People and not to the so called dictating High Command.  It is not only very unfortunate but also very big insult of the people of India that their Prime Minister is being dictated by some High Command and the PM of India is takig his head on their foot to survive on the seat.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. O. mahalakshmi, actually you have given your opinion to my posting and so that I welcome you and we, the DRF people, always respect every citizen's freedom of expression.  Yes, you may have adifferent opinion.  I also realise that you just in usual way said that "every body in our country is corrupt including you and I". 

In my above reply to you I have no intention to insult r discourage you.  Just be thoughtful while posting any such word whichever is related to someone else than yourself.  And whatever you say you should have material to prove your statement.  I always take care to my all the statements that I have the sufficient material to prove the statement given by me.

I ever & always welcome open debates on the points raised by me for which you're most welcome.

I more thing I like to tell you that after reading your subjected opinion I was gone to your profile and I find you are such a nice person having helpful approach to needy citizens.  Your respect is increased in my mind.  Please keep it up.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 August 2010

Dear Ram Samundre, I know this old wise man Hon'ble Shri.Manmohan Singhji, he is head strong and a man of principles, but the system is such, he can not wriggeled out  of the present systems. That is why I have been harping on the rights of Indian citizen with  the rights to bear arms. It is not the Hon'ble Shri.Manmohan Singhji or the Nehrus factors rather the problems is with the people of Indian as a whole,.Time to introspect ourselves where we are headding in the 21st century.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     17 August 2010

THE SINGH IS KING ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register