Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rsp (ceo)     09 May 2012

Imp matter

dear sirs,

i have a problem in which i need assistance.

i am staying in maharashtra and i have one case of 420 in rajasthan. case is for 68000rs. i am second accused in that case. the complaianant is ready to settle down with me any time. i need assistance from u that if i want to quash the fir in high court will it be beneficial for me to take complaiant along with me while quashing? or the court will have wrong impression? is it possible while quashing the fir if the complainant gives written statement that he does not have any disputes now to the high court?i cant go to rajasthan every now and then for court dates as it is very far so i want to what can be done by which i can be released from this mental torture. police is also asking me money which i dont want to pay. i dont even know whether police have filed the chargesheet or not in court. i only know that complainant is ready to settle down with me anytime.dear sirs, pls advise me what should i do? should i go for quashing fir or quashing the chargesheet? and will it be beneficial for me to take that complaianant with me in court while quashing? 

pls advise sirs.

Learning

4 Replies

Narendra Malik (advocate)     09 May 2012

Tri to settle down case with complainant. 

v.sreenivas sivaram (senior civil judge CUM ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     10 May 2012

both of you go to the court and tell the judge that matter is setlled and get the matter refered to the lok adalat and finish the comprise and get acquitted and come out with the acquital order on the same day

Pavitra Prabhakar (MBA)     10 May 2012

is there any time limit for filing of domestic violence act.

as in my case wife is living with her parents for last 18 months and already filed 498a now threaten to file pdva.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register