LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guest (n/a)     09 December 2008

How to eliminate corruption?

What action steps would you take as an Indian Citizen to eliminate Corruption in our country?

Learning

17 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 December 2008

Let us remember the memorable words of Mahatma Gandhi: mother earth has enough to satisfy all of us but not enough to satisfy our creeds:

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     09 December 2008

stop giving bribe and request all your friends to do the same. 

Tribhuwan Pandey (Advocate)     09 December 2008

when we people be honest our self no one can compell to do wrong.

anonymus (confidential)     09 December 2008

pandeyji and srinivas ji are right, instead of keeping on complaining. we must first stop giving bribe. if every one stops giving bribe the work will get automatically done. its only because some give bribe to get their work done, the others who are not giving face the wrath.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     10 December 2008

Coruuption is a broad circle and bribery is a circle inside it. From labour room to marriage and to death people are giving and taking bribe. Corruption is transgressed into all sphere of life. Elimination is a dream. Using govt. vehicle for pvt use, using official power for cinema ticket, getting tickets for cricket by using office etc etc are all corruption. If viewed in that angle we are flooded with corrupt acts. So what our enlightened forum can do is to reduce corruption, try to prevent it by giving information to authorities. if they omitted to take action press them with the iron rod of law. Be a WHISTLE BLOWER - USE THE WHISTLE & FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     10 December 2008

WHISTLE BLOWERS - A NATIONAL FORCE TO COMBAT CORRUPTION is an article published in this forum gives you more details about WHISTLE BLOWERS.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     11 December 2008

Dear ALL,

I found a better alternative - rather than just protesting silently, why not combine our forces to root out the corrupt and incompetent from governance and public offices. Join  https://indialight.ning.com - which plans to do exactly this - Take Action. Join the campaign - every extra person counts to save this country. 

LINK:  https://indialight.ning.com

CHIRAG SAWANT (STUDENT - CA FINALS)     02 January 2009

To Eliminate CORRUPTION, You should Give-up Ur Liking and Attachment for Money. You Should Stop running after Money. Fix your Timings for work and rest of the Time Spend Peace-fully with your Family. Reduce down your Dreams from a Luxurious Bunglow to a Small 2 Room Kitchen and From HONDA CITY CAR to Splendor Bike.

Instead of thinking of Money Need Tommorow, think of Today's Need First. After Retirement Instead of troubling your Young Children think of going to some Ashram and Serve the God and Neady People Around.

Always Remember given TRUTH OF HUMAN LIFE :-

YOU CAME NAKED INTO THIS WORLD AND YOU ARE GOING NAKED OUT OF THIS WORLD. NEITHER YOU HAVE BOUGHT ANYTHING WITH YOU AND NOR YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE ANYTHING WITH YOU FROM THIS WORLD. 

How Much Did Dhirubhai Ambani took away with him after leaving this world?? 

So, Live a Life like a Human Being and Not as a Machine Printing Currency Notes.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     03 January 2009

Dear Chirag,

The difference between corruption in the USA and corruption in the India?

In US, they go to jail.  But in India , they go to US!!!!!!!

Thank you for adding your voice to the corruptiom. We need everyone’s unique perspective; the more, the better.

CHIRAG SAWANT (STUDENT - CA FINALS)     04 January 2009

Respected Shree Madam,

This is just your Illusion. Corruption is Every where in this world. Even in USA. It all depends on the Mentality of People and Social Structure. If you have Money in your Pocket, Even a Jail would be Much better than going to USA. You, yourself is an Advocate and U know much better than Me.

But the Craziness of Money in Indian People is So High that you feel that Corruption is Critical Problem in India.

Pls pay attention to the Famous Lines read by me in Educational Curriculum :-

"MORE THE LAWS, MORE THE CORRUPT THE STATE IS"

Now, you can Very well reach to the Root solution of Eliminating Corruption.

CHIRAG SAWANT (STUDENT - CA FINALS)     04 January 2009

Respected Shree Madam,

This is just your Illusion. Corruption is Every where in this world. Even in USA. It all depends on the Mentality of People and Social Structure. If you have Money in your Pocket, Even a Jail would be Much better than going to USA. You, yourself is an Advocate and U know much better than Me.

But the Craziness of Money in Indian People is So High that you feel that Corruption is Critical Problem in India.

Pls pay attention to the Famous Lines read by me in Educational Curriculum :-

"MORE THE LAWS, MORE THE CORRUPT THE STATE IS"

Now, you can Very well reach to the Root solution of Eliminating Corruption.

Ravi Arora (Advocate)     04 January 2009

very right said by panday ji n shree sir i agree

i m not going to do any thing wrong, this is my country

every body must think like this

the simple and only way

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     05 January 2009

Bund-2 se saagar bharta hai, so control urself from indulging such type of activities. It is admitted that we can't change the thinking of any one, but we can try also. keep it up with the hope to get success at last & India would be called as SONE KI CHIRIYA again.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     09 January 2009

Deterrent Punishment - social oscratisation- confiscation of the disproportionate assets- criminal prosecution u/s 34 IPC of relatives in whose names the property is there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register