* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

1. Leave him alone

Learning

31 Replies

(Guest)

Dear admin,

kindly have a look at this thread which is degrading women.Request you to take required action on the author.

thanks...

1 Like

aflatoon dash (health)     21 September 2010

Dear Administrator,

Yes please look at my thread from all angles and dimensions.Also look a the various judements which have been proonunced and quoted from time to time on the board.

"Always be on the right side of your wife" as one has to always be on "right side of your Boss". Forget about freedom: SC to husbands .

It seems sir,in pursuits of their intellect people have forgotten to be humurous and witty.Lets not loose our  ability to laugh at ownself.What do my other friends say?Pl dont thank me in PM come out in open.We must not loose on humour any time.I cant agree with any one and all complaining "its question whether  one sees the glass is half full or half empty".

aflatoon

5 Like

Kiran (Consultant)     21 September 2010

@aflatoon,

I strongly agree with your words. This is not a derogatory post.For feminists like Aishwarya all the facts appear like  anti-woman comments. You can ignore thier words.

1 Like

aflatoon dash (health)     21 September 2010

thanks kiran for kind words

Alok Motan (Advocate)     21 September 2010

Dear All

kindly read over the original post again.....KINDLY DO APPRECIATE THE OPENING WORDS OF THE ORIGINAL POST.....PLEASE TAKE IT IN RIGHT SPIRITS.........

this is a common platform where people share there feelings.....so all those who have a problem with this post kindly simply ignore this............that's all you can do.....

Keep going Mr. Dash....................

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 September 2010

Originally posted by :Aishwarya
"

Dear admin,

kindly have a look at this thread which is degrading women.Request you to take required action on the author.

"

- Biased & Impulsive out-burst, without proper application of mind.

- Shows chronic attitude of Aversion to Men & inability to be happy with a man.

- Every grape is perceived as sour

- Attention Deficit Disorder

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     22 September 2010

Thanks aflatoon dash and Hemant. Yes, pleasure in disorder.

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 September 2010

Originally posted by :Hemant Agarwal
" Originally posted by :Aishwarya
Dear admin,

- Biased & Impulsive out-burst, without proper application of mind.

- Shows chronic attitude of Aversion to Men & inability to be happy with a man.

- Every grape is perceived as sour

- Attention Deficit Disorder

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
"

1. "Attention Deficit Disorder"

"Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD or AD/HD or ADD) is a neurobehavioral developmental disorder. It is primarily characterized by "the co-existence of attention problems and hyperactivity, with each behavior occurring infrequently alone" and symptoms starting before seven years of age."

Source: DSM - IV (Ver. 1994)

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) is published by the American Psychiatric Association and provides a common language and standard criteria for the classification of mental disorders. It is used in the
United States and in varying degrees around the world most commonly, by clinicians, researchers, psychiatric drug regulation agencies, and Legal authorities in Courts of Law, health insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and policy makers.

BTW: DSM - V is currently under research and expected to be published by mid 2013 since publication date got extended from earlier deadline 2012 due to Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) as a new Research topic being added because of worldwide Legal practitioners / Legal researchers heavy demand to include PAS in DSM - V. However, it was Chennai HC in Re.: Selvan j Vs. N. Punidha way back in 2007 for the first time in a child custody (Indian legal cases) sub-context scenario recognised PAS and gave custody of child to father and in the Re. case the respondent mother was represented by none other than Mrs. Nalini Chidambaram as Sr. Advocate who is Hon'ble PC's (Central Govt. Minister's) wife ! The same parallel could be found  in recent Hon'ble SC Judgment in Re. Dr. V. Ravi Chandran Vs. Union Of India & Ors. on 17 November, 2009 which is yet another landmark classic case of PAS.

Absolutely. 

3 Like

aflatoon dash (health)     22 September 2010

tajobsIndia, Hats off to you for letting me know About PAS in DSM V.

(Guest)

@ every one in the Forum

From 1 to 44 were  Qualities needed for Men to keep Women Happy in the Times of  our Grand mom's and Mom in PAST

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

45. Give her compliments regularly
46. Love shopping
47. Be honest
48. Be very rich
49. Not stress her out
50. Not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

51. Give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. Give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. Give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

54. Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

BUT for the Modern HEAD WEIGHT WOMEN the below Qualities are MUST or else MAN is in DANGER ZONE..

DANGER PRONE BE CAREFULL

Regards,

Mallik

3 Like

aflatoon dash (health)     29 September 2010

""However, it was Chennai HC in Re.: Selvan j Vs. N. Punidha way back in 2007 for the first time in a child custody (Indian legal cases) sub-context scenario recognised PAS and gave custody of child to father ---------- ! The same parallel could be found  in recent Hon'ble SC Judgment in Re. Dr. V. Ravi Chandran Vs. Union Of India & Ors. on 17 November, 2009 which is yet another landmark classic case of PAS."

TajobsIndia can you help me in providing these two judements please

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 September 2010

sure, as seperate thread will that do the purpose !

2 Like

aflatoon dash (health)     29 September 2010

yes but will judgement text be there.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 September 2010

1. Ha ha.

2. TRUST ME ! (read it as; are you a MAN here however I am a 100% MAN here n only a wife and or husband dis-trust each other bhai) ha ha.

3. Hence, itani ‘chini kam’ batey maat kiya karo brother. 

4. It seems you did not read mine earlier post SURVIVOR - now there I have mentioned "go watch a movie - so go hire a movie title chini kam (Tabu and Amitabh) and have a blast of day now :-)

2 Like