Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HiddenCam (Doctor)     17 June 2010

Hidden Cam in Indian 5start Hotel

Hello

i wants to file a case against hotel ( 5star) hotel , where they have installed Hidden camera , and video  was released in public, where i as physically intimate with my Girl Friend

i have Proof ( like when i stayed in Hotel , i have taken some snap , and i can see there is a hidden cam )

Please advice

I wants hotel s staff or owner  Behind Bars who commited this crime

Learning

15 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     17 June 2010

It is a usual practice to install hidden cams due to security reasons.

however, publshing those recordings for other purpose is a crime.

if you have evidence for the same,complaint to the cyber cell of the police.

they have installed cam on my Hotel Room  not in lobby or Other place . ( Hotel room is private place)

where i was with mine gf making out  , damn

i was thinking about to inform media channel (Aajtak or startplus) to have sting Operation on their activity to catch them with more evidence, because they may escape by saying we dint know ,or staff might have done ,

I wants to collect  more evidence

(evidence with i have is )

Proof of Hotel Bill

Proof OF payment

Proof of ( Photographs Where in behind ac ( There is Web 1 mm cam) invisible . installed in AC

> but its not Enough proof to send them behind bar .

Please advice

Thank you

well  i have seen the video , and mine good luck that me and mine GF is not identical at all . even background is changed , recording was fading due to local or low clarity cam used ,

Mine concern is not to come in front of public and consul mine Identify

( so can i inform media to Take Sting operation on this ) if i provide them info ? because i dont want mine GF get abused by this matter.

Kuljit Pal Singh (Legal Professional)     17 June 2010

Dear Friend,

I suggest that such offence can come under various sections of IPC, Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986 and IT Act. I think u should consult a good lawyer and register criminal complaint against the portal wherein such movie is in circulation.

Regards

Daksh (Student)     17 June 2010

Dear All,

I totally in agreement with Mr.Kuljit Pal Singh and would like to add that before initiation and prosecution of any civil and criminal action put them to legal notice in advance.

Best Regards

Daksh

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     18 June 2010

Sir, I do not know how you can prove that the persons who are shown in the recording is you and your girlfriend. You yourself say, they do not look similar to both of you. And also, if you do not depend on that video as evidence, it is difficult to prove that the hotel is indulging in such activities.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     28 June 2010

I feel sorry for you. Please think about the repurcations on the girl and then proceed as directed by Kuljeet Pal Singh - who has given right advice. Next time dont do anything unless the lights are swtiched out.

Madansingh Shekhaawat (writer & an editor)     04 July 2010

…………. Mine concern is not to come in front of public and consul mine Identify………..

My dear Doctor,

The things which generally are done in dark there you were in light and where you have to be in light you prefer to be in dark!
Reputed media never publishes nor does telecast such issues unless and until any complainant comes forward
with evidences in person!

I agree with advocate Prabhakar and Kuljit Pal Singh. 

1 Like

Guna Shekaran R (LAWYER)     14 October 2010

Any complaint against the 5 star hotel should been given to local police immediatly when you and your girl friend have come out the hotel. YOur complaint may be belated

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     16 October 2010

The basic issue is the author needs to establish as to whether the hidden camera was located in a Public Place or a Private Place under the definition of Hotel Management.

DEEPAK ASSOCIATES (08010117611)     16 October 2010

If your grfd is with you than file the complaint with police station or take the direction from court

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     31 October 2010

Query stands resolved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register