getting refund for flat booking cancellation

I have blocked a flat before it's construction by paying advance Rs.2 lakhs on October 2010 & awaited for CMDA approval to proceed further agreement. But builder has changed the original plan of by booked flat. I am not satisfied with the modification proposed by builder. I request builder to retain the original plan. But the builder has refused to do so. By December month, I informed builder through email & phone regarding cancellation the flat booked & request for refund of advance amount paid by me.

Till now builder is not responding to my any email regarding refund. While speaking over phone, they are not committing any dates for refund. There is no legal agreement me & the builder. Please advise me the steps to get the hard earned money back.


If given money by cheque/draft - send a lawyer notice and proceed through civil court

Otherwise file cheating case with the police-depends on the goodheart of the officer




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu