Divorce Lawyer - Pune

Can someone recomend a few good Divorce lawyers in Pune. Need help filing divorce petition .. Thanks

LAWYER-ADVOCATE

YOU MAY KINDLY WRITE AND SEND DETAILS WILL HELP YOU.GOOD LUCK.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

u can contact me as well as we r providing our services all over India

Unemployed

read pm.

LAWYER-ADVOCATE

YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT THE MATTERS ARE OF CIVIL NATURE AND HENCE YOU CAN SYSTEMATICALY PUT UP YOUR DETAILED APPLICATIONS. HENCE YOU MAY SEND DETAILS OF THE FACTS OF THE MATTER AND ACCORDINGLY DETAILED REPLY CAN BE SENT.GOOD LUCK.

I would suggest you to re-frame your query as :-

'Can someone recomend "names to be avoided so as to narrow down to" a few good Divorce lawyers in Pune. Need help filing divorce petition .. Thanks'

;)

From the experience of one of my friend, names to be preferably avoided may be ...

Ms  *eepa  Mavi***ur*e

A few lawyers have misconception, regrettably, that only corru**ion and wrong practices suffice, and talent isn't required.

Dear Vinod , me too got bugged by MS Mavi*******, can I get in touch with you please. need to discuss more.... I can be reached on amkamble at hotm*** com

Plesae pm me for the best divorce lawyer in pune

junior practice lawyer

Before start your divorce process we would  request you to take a 'Family Counselling' which would give you a basic understanding about the divorce process, pros & cons of it. Also it may help you to bridge the gap between you and your spouse. You should be aware of the fact that the divorce procedure in India extents for almost a year and in some  cases the procedure may continue for years. The long distressing process of divorce will be easier for you to handle if you have a good divorce lawyer.

Please find some divorce lawyers from Pune in this link.

Thanks and regards

Adv reema

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu