LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju (owner)     16 April 2012

Devasthan inam land

I AM GOING TO PURCHASE A SITE IN BANGALORE(BDA APPROVED LAYOUT),PREVIOUSLY IT IS DEVASTHAN INAM LAND,THIS LAND WAS  PURCHASED PERSON ZZZZZZZ  IN 1992 ,NOW THIS PERSON ALONG WITH DEVELOPER MADE  A JOINT AGREEMENT IN 2010,THIS LAYOUT IS CONVERTED FROM SPECIAL DISTRICT  COMMISSIONER , AND APPROVED BY BDA(BANGALORE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY),CAN I PURCHASE A SITE FROM THIS LAYOUT,PLZ GUIDE ME.

THANKS

RAJU   9343366757   rajcta@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     16 April 2012

lay out is okay but as the land is inami land is it converted into non agricultural land or not.

raju (owner)     16 April 2012

inam land is belong to MR.RAMAPPA,HE DIED IN 1980,HIS WIFE AND TWO SONS SALE THIS INAM PROPERTY TO Mr SRINIVAS ON 08/05/1992, Late RAMAPPA ,HIS WIFE RANGAMMA NAME REFLECTED IN RTC,Mr.Srinivas converted this land on 02/04/2008,from special DC,Mr SRINIVAS AND DEVELOPER MADE JD AGREEMENT ON 30/07/2010.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     16 April 2012

Dear Raju,

First of all, as per Mahrashtra state concern, Devsthan Inam land can not be purchased or sold to any body.  It will remain only Devsthan, even state Govt . cannot interfere with it.  But now a days, Builders and Developers by throwing money to the revenue officers are doing illegal transactions of lands.  I do not know what is the law for Devsthan land in Karnataka?  May be there also a restriction  on it.  If you happens to come across do not get indulge.  Because everywhere  these land maphias  have to face inquiry and consequences thereto.  Now a days, Minister's are not escaped. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register