Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 June 2012

Democracy means debate - sangama

Very good Sangma ji. Well said.

"Democracy means debate. I am asking for debate," ...

"The election will be by a secret ballot. Secret ballot means conscience vote. I depend on conscience vote and I believe in conscience vote,"...

"Who is responsible for all this corruption.."

-  the corruption should be the biggest issue in presidential poll, the persons behind it, either took part directly or indirectly,  AS a silent spectator, should not be the president of our great country - INDIA.

Please go ahead.

GOD MAY BLESS YOU.

Learning

3 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     22 June 2012

I dont know who you are referring to, but any body who stood mum to an evil act is equally responsible to the evil act or say connive to the evil act. or a party to the evil act.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 June 2012

Given its massive population, India's success in developing a civil society with a vibrant democracy in the face of several constraints, is now well recognized. A developing country like India has innumerable problems to overcome and it is working diligently towards them. Indian democracy is yet in transforming stage it’s a long and hard road travel to the place where democracy has any meaning. The first step along that road is undoubtedly the primary education. Primary education is a prerequisite for universal adult franchise. Without primary education, you cannot have a literate and informed adult. Without an informed electorate, you cannot have a meaningful democracy.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 June 2012

'the corruption should be the biggest issue in presidential poll, the persons behind it, either took part directly or indirectly,  AS a silent spectator, should not be the president of our great country - INDIA'

"I dont know who you are referring to, but any body who stood mum to an evil act is equally responsible to the evil act or say connive to the evil act. or a party to the evil act."  -  Mr. Assumi

-----   It is mr. Pranab, the presidential candidate for upa, who's collueges are corrupted & he provides a silent support to them.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register