Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vibha Nath (A)     11 February 2011

Date on Trademark Application

Dear All,

Is it important to mention the date on the trademark application??

My employee submitted the application without writing the date. Is it still valid? and also the record on the status of applcation still mentions the correct date of application date. Can anybody guide me with where this is going?

Thanks in Advance!!

Learning

5 Replies

manuraj (lawyer)     17 February 2011

generally date of application is neceassary , but in your case  application recieved date is calculated as application date

thanks

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     18 February 2011

Hi Nath can you pls tell us that which date you have not been mentioend whether it is user date or application.

If it is user date like 'user from date'- it is very important to claim prior user.

It is application date- it not required to mentioen application date-TM-1 does not aks you to fill application date, but additonal represetation we have to fill.

pls calrify

Vibha Nath (A)     18 February 2011

forgot to mention the application date.. so will it make any difference?? If yes, what do we have to do to correct it now that the application is submitted??

though I think that it will not make a difference??

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     22 February 2011

fine, nothing is going to happen, and it does not make any difference.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     02 March 2011

if u didnt mention the date of sumitted, then which date you sumitted there must have register. there must mention date. from that date calculated

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register