Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     27 December 2011

Corruption

Dear Sir ,

I have done few agreements with Reliance Money Ltd , a subsdairy 100% of Reliance Capital Ltd. Managing Director Shri Anil D. Ambani R/o Mumbai .The agreements were singnned by me at Sitapur U.P. in the pesence of one wittness residing at Sitapur, an employee of partner firm M/s Money makers.Com  Sitapur, U.P. of the aforesaid company. Now the company is showing the agreements executed at SILVASA , DADAR NAGAR HAVELI , MUMBAI, & GURGAON and Stamp papers also purchased from the same places and signed by  the persons residing on above places in the presence of another witness residing on the same above noted places. Stamps seems to be purchased in back date & prior to clearence of my Cheque for the applications fee.Whether the stamp paper used can be purchased prior to clearence of my Cheque ?

Whether the agreements are legally correct ?     Kindly help me  if yes.

Thanks with regards,

Raj Kishore Vaish

M.No. 9807952137

Learning

7 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     30 December 2011

Shri Raj, 

Yo stated "The agreements were singnned by me at Sitapur U.P. in the pesence of one wittness residing at Sitapur, an employee of partner firm M/s Money makers.Com  Sitapur, U.P. of the aforesaid company."

If so, did yo notice it at Sitapur that Stamp Papers wrer purchased from Silvassa, and Place mentioned Silvassa?? 

Does it mean , your disputes will have Silvassa Jurisdiction??

& The Reason for your Objections to it?? 

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     30 December 2011

Dear Sir,

Kindly take a notice about the following.....

"Stamp papers also purchased from the same places and signed by the persons residing on above places in the presence of another witness residing on the same above noted places. Stamps seems to be purchased in back date & prior to clearance of my Cheque for the applications fee.Whether the stamp paper used can be purchased prior to clearance of my Cheque?"

Whether this is not offence under I.P.C.?

Thanks with regards

Raj Kishore Vaish

sharadha (chairman)     09 January 2012

Dear friend we have an solution now if you want to more information please visit us at:

Lex Valorem India Pvt. Ltd.

#405, 7th Cross, IV Block,

Koramangala, Bangalore - 560 034

Email Id: lex.sathi@yahoo.com

Sharada.sc@lexvalorem.com

Phone Number: +91-80-25534374, 80-25536618

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     12 January 2012

LEX:

This forum should not be misused by such  Pvt Ltd. Co, who do not wnt to answer the query, or to share knowledge, or to help the aggrived person who rased query wth hope to get guidance from experts, But to advertse their Private Offce to attact Clients

WILL LCI ADMINISTRATION  DO THE NEEDFUL TO WEED OUT MISSE OF LCI? THIS S PROBABLY 10TH TIME IN A WEEK, THAT IT IS REPEATED, AND MAY REPEATE WITH ALL NREW QUERY. 

Adv Shroff

12-01-2012 

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     12 January 2012

such adventures should be taken to task than and there.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     12 January 2012

Dear Shroff Sir,

I also agree with you.

Raj Kishore Vaish

Ibrahim Deshmukh (Legal Consultancy)     17 January 2012

Dear colleagues

We need to "Report Abuse" of the Forum by Director of the so called "Pvt Ltd Co".

Ibrahim Deshmukh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register