Bonus

HR. EXECUTIVE

Dear Senior,

Please sugest me how can i do calculation of bonus.I want  Bonus curent rules.

Thnaks & Regards

Sandy

Sr.Manager-human resources

refer payment of Bonus Act, 1965 and rules

Asstt. Manager

Dear Sandy,

As per bonus act, all employees, those basic+da is equal or below Rs. 10,000/- are eligible to get bonus. maximum ceiling for calculating bonus is Rs. 3500/-, every employee who has completed his / her 30 days of services is eligible to get bonus. Min 8.33% and maximum of 20%

plc contact for further quires vishaltripathihr@gmail.com

Asstt. Manager

Dear Sandy,

As per bonus act, all employees, those basic+da is equal or below Rs. 10,000/- are eligible to get bonus. maximum ceiling for calculating bonus is Rs. 3500/-, every employee who has completed his / her 30 days of services is eligible to get bonus. Min 8.33% and maximum of 20%plz contact for further quires vishaltripathihr@gmail.com

Asstt. Manager

Dear Sandy,

As per bonus act, all employees, those basic+da is equal or below Rs. 10,000/- are eligible to get bonus. maximum ceiling for calculating bonus is Rs. 3500/-, every employee who has completed his / her 30 days of services is eligible to get bonus. Min 8.33% and maximum of 20%plz contact for further quires vishaltripathihr@gmail.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu