LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     18 March 2008

Best colleges for law

Which do you think are the among the best colleges/universities in India offering legal education?

Learning

5 Replies

Manish Pabale (Lawyer)     18 March 2008

I think, NLSUI & NALSAR are topping the chart but there are several other law schools having good reputation in terms of placement in corporates.

Adv. Rishab (Law Student)     18 March 2008

In punjab state , the best law college is the LOVELY INSTITUTE OF LAW....Providing 3 year as well as 5 year courses...

(Guest)

Thank you all.

Manish Singh (Advocate)     27 October 2008

apart from the 6 or 7 National Law Schools, there are other reputed law colleges like ILS, Pune, GLC Mumbai and Symbiosis Pune.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     27 October 2008

MY PERSONAL VIEW ;  What is there to teach in law.? Books are there, dictionary is there. It is not complicated like a science. If  a person wants to learn law, the best way is join a morning or evening college and spend maximum time in either the library or Court soaking up knowledge. Any way most of the colleges have lecturers who are part time as they practice advocacy. Like Eklavya, law has to be studied on our own thro books. No body repeat no body teaches a person law.

Please do not get swayed by rankings in India today or any newspapers, campus, or fee or admission procedure. I have said it before and say it again. It is the students who bring name and fame to an instituion and not the other way round.

An institution with name will only help in getting a good placement with hefty salary. But my thinking is after learning law and principles of natural justice etc., which person in his right mind would like to be an employee taking orders when he can be his own master?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register