LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhir (Programmer)     24 February 2010

Ancestor Property

We have 200 sq yard of ancestor house in name of my grand mother. My grandmonther have 4 children ( three son & one daughter) , one son is my father & my father have three children ( two girls & one son) & I m only son of my parent. After my gather mother death & my father death how i can distribute our shares. I also want to know is any share in name of my aunt (buaa) also

Learning

6 Replies

tom joseph (advocate)     24 February 2010

YOU NEED TO FILE A SUIT FOR PARTITION IN THE COMPETENT COURT OF JURISDICTION (ACCORDING TO THE PLACE WHER THE PROPERTY IS SITUATE) . THE PROCEDURE IS LONG AND INVOLVES COURT FEE AS PER THE VALUE OF THE PROPERTY. DO CONSULT A REPUTED CIVIL LAWYER OF THE AREA ; TOM JOSEPH ADVOCATE 924, PATIALA HOUSE COURTS, NEW DELHI

Deepu Krishna (Engineer)     24 February 2010

Is "The Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act 2005" is a perspective one? (where it applies to on and after the date of commencement of the law)

If not,  Is there any chance of making "The Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act 2005" a perspective one?

Are there are appeals/applications/recommendations pending in supreme court with regards to the same?

Correcting the word : Please read as  "Prospective" not perspective

Deepu KrishnaI am Online

Engineer [edit] 
[edit photo] 

[ Scorecard : 45]

Is "The Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act 2005" is a prospective one? (where it applies to on and after the date of commencement of the law)

If not,  Is there any chance of making "The Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act 2005" a prospective one?

Are there are appeals/applications/recommendations pending in supreme court with regards to the same?

Chetan (Advocate)     26 February 2010

AS per Hindu Succession Act

The share is of  your father is 1/4th after the death of Grandmother

But after the death of your father the share is of 1/12

Your buaa (Aunty) and U R sisters  are also entitled for their share

Deepu Krishna (Engineer)     26 February 2010

Thank you sir!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register