LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shamit sanyal (advocate)     28 July 2008

A small request

A small request to the members lets not use this site as our professional chamber.

Hope all the members have joined this site to share our knowledge not to put it on sale, if any one finds any inquiry/question worth charging, he or she may refrain for suggesting any answer, such act in my opinion is against the spirit of this house, I humbly request all the members not to use it as a money making machine.

This message is posted without any intention, of hurting any one in particular.

Learning

7 Replies

GOPI KRISHNA (ADVOCATE)     29 July 2008

A good suggession

kumar sachin (lawyer)     30 July 2008

absolutely right

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     30 July 2008

Yes, you are right.

smith sharma (lecturer)     04 August 2008

Hi,

Mr.shamit,

ur thinking is realy nice.It's our moral ethics .U r absolutly right.

with regards

mis smith sharma {lawyer}

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     04 September 2008

Sirs , I am new to this forum. I like it. I do not want to do anything by which I may go against the spirit of the forum. I have not clearly understood what exactly Mr Shamit Sanyal wants to convey. It would be very nice of him to point wise write the dos and donts.

I do not understand how we can make money out of this forum. How do we judge the question and how and when to refrain from answering. Most of the time we do not even know who is asking and from which state the person is . The facts are vague. Still we do our best . It would be appreciated if the sentences were brief, with appropriate punctuation marks so that there is no difficulty in interpretetion. About the money part, well only a desperate character will try to make money out of something so pure and simple like this site. I suggest that no personal messages be allowed , therefore all correspondence will be there for every one to see. Transparency in every thing is a must. Even here. Why be afraid when we have nothing to loose. We are Advocates and are not doing anything wrong.

TS Bhatia (HR Executive)     05 September 2008

you are very correct

Shree. ( Advocate.)     05 September 2008

Rajan sir,

I agree with you Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register