Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritu@3573   18 November 2015

Rcr withdrawal

Hello ,

In reference to my previous query on RCR filed by my husband against me, Case was in mediation and during the 1st day - I filed my wriiten statement , as RCR was on wrong grounds and allegations .In my statement I said I m ready to move in with my husband ( WITHOUT ANY CONDITIONS) , but I would only request the court to kindly look in the conditions mentioned by my husband . Now Husband Straight away refused in front of the judge that he wont take me back and also with withdrawal of RCR .

The Order was passed accordingly, now husband says he wont file divorce as only 02 years of seperation is enough for divorce and he shall not have to pay any maintainance / alimony as he wanted me back .

Im still writing this with a hope to save two families , but now since things are turning uglier , I need legal advice for whether I should File RCR on him , or Should I approach to womens cell,, I along with my family always tried to keep this marriage but the things in-laws are pointing at right now is they feel Im a threat to them , if I go back I might rope them into false cases .

I never threatned him for dowry , as both families are well educated and has good lifestyle. Kindly advise how or the process how to ensure them their fears are just their insecurities and nothing else.

P.S. His conditions were lame and inhuman , hence he knew court will never accept such things .

STILL I HAVE NO INTENTION TO MISUSE ANY LAW , ALL I EXPECT IS THE TRUTH TO BE HIGHLIGHTED

Learning

1 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     18 November 2015

Dear Ritu,

You may file RCR if you want to stay with your husband also you may claim maintainence under s.125 crpc

Warm Regards,

Nitish Banka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register