LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498aVictim (sdfasf)     21 February 2017

Rcr referred to lok adalath after divorce

dear sirs, my Case Details: Received divorce 12 months before from family court. No appeal pending on divorce decree. Heard ex-wife filed RCR case in remote village. Appeared in RCR and stopped ex-parte proceedings last minute. Filed counter and provided divorce decree along with it few days back.

Status posted by judge after receiving counter documents: Counter. Both are not ready. Referred to Lok Adalath Questions:

1.Why did judge refer this case to Lok Adalath?

2.What will happen to RCR case - will ex-wife petition get dismissed?

3.what is the procedure followed in lok adalath? do i need to participate?

4.can either party disagree with lok adalath decision? how to disagree if decision is not in our favour, and next steps? Also, how about appeal in the case?

5.what will happen to divorce decree if ex-wife tries to file set-aside the decree now? will family court allow? what will happen if i am not informed?

thank you everyone...appreciate your help. thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : 498aVictim
dear sirs, my Case Details: Received divorce 12 months before from family court. No appeal pending on divorce decree. Heard ex-wife filed RCR case in remote village. Appeared in RCR and stopped ex-parte proceedings last minute. Filed counter and provided divorce decree along with it few days back.

Status posted by judge after receiving counter documents: Counter. Both are not ready. Referred to Lok Adalath Questions:

1.Why did judge refer this case to Lok Adalath?

2.What will happen to RCR case - will ex-wife petition get dismissed?

3.what is the procedure followed in lok adalath? do i need to participate?

4.can either party disagree with lok adalath decision? how to disagree if decision is not in our favour, and next steps? Also, how about appeal in the case?

5.what will happen to divorce decree if ex-wife tries to file set-aside the decree now? will family court allow? what will happen if i am not informed?

thank you everyone...appreciate your help. thanks.

Your case is over. I want to know which court your RCR is running and what is name of the presiding officer (Judge).  You can private message me such details, this is out of personal interest.

498aVictim (sdfasf)     21 February 2017

"Your case is over" - does this mean ex-wife RCR petition will be dismissed?

as there is no appeal on lok adalath decisions, just trying to understand why did judge refer lok-adalath? he probably didnt want to hear this case again in his court?

thank you sir for kind response. case details will share it later sir. thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register