Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anilpandey   08 February 2018

Rcr after getting divorce decree passed

Respected Members,

I have question regarding Restitution of conjugnal Rights after divorce decree passed by court of law. How the couple reunite if they want the same after getting divorce. Will they have to go through the proper re-marriage or anyother alternative available for RCR??

With Regards

Anil Pandey

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 February 2018

The divorce has been granted quite a time back?

Remarriage seems to be the recourse.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 February 2018

If IT is real life and actual case then what is the opinion of your counsel that is well versed with fact of the matter!

aakash prithvi   08 February 2018

remarriage but it's ridiculous

TGK REDDI   09 February 2018

I agree with the first reply of Shri Kumar Doab.

anilpandey   12 February 2018

Dear Ms Kamakshi and other learned members,

It seems that you all got tht its my own marital issue, but let me know you very clearly that I am not a married Guy and in addition to that I am also from a legal back groung i.e. legal officer in a corporate. Anyways this is niether a real case nor a academic query, i have a habit to R&D therefore i just wanted to know that if that kind of possiblity would there then is there any alternative way or not.

Thanks to all for your kind response

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     12 February 2018

Once a Decree of Divorce has been obtained, the marriage has been dissolved for all practical purposes.  The only solution left to the parties who are desirous of giving their relationship another shot is to get remarried. 

TGK REDDI   12 February 2018

I agree with Shrimati Radhika Mehta.

1 Like

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     13 February 2018

@Ramesh Singh, whoever I may be, are you a fool? Have you lost all your senses that you are asking me for Sections? Or in your esteemed opinion, does the marriage subsist even after Divorce has been granted by the Court? I hope you havent taken the line "Marriages are made in Heaven" to literally to mean that Divorces too can only take place in heaven by God. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register