Share on Email

Share More

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     19 February 2019

You need to lodge  FIR in the PS concerned. However both as under

To
The Police Officer In charge
Address ( Local Police station)

Respected Sir,

Sub. : Loss of my ORIGINAL Ration Card (mention your R C  Number)

While travelling from _______(place) to __________(place) by bus/ train/ walk I have lost my Original _Ration Card bearing No.____________ along with (name other documents if any) some where. (If you have any idea or chance of loss at an approximate area, you can mention the same in your application). Sir, to avoid any misuse of my above ___________ I seek your help and request you to kindly register my F.I.R in the subject matter.

For your ready reference I enclose herewith
(a) copy of lost Ration card
(b) copy of  I.D proof.

Hope you will do the needful favourably at the earliest.

Thanks and regards
Yours Sincerely

____________(your signature)
____________(your Name)

AFFIDAVIT

I _________ son _________ resident of _________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under :
1.    That I am citizen of _________ and I am holding Ration card  bearing No. _________.
2.    That my ration Card was lost while i was travelling (place actual statement)
3.    That i lodged an FIR in this reagrd in the Police Station.........................

4.    That i am  deposing this affidavit for issuance of a new ration card ,

DEPONENT

VERIFICATION:
Verified at _________ on this _________ , _________ on Solemn affirmation that the contents of my above affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, no part of it false and nothing has been concealed therefrom.

DEPONENT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register