LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashanth tinku   24 June 2019

RS 50/- bond paper rule

1)in 2014,5years back,I have some amount of money to my cousin without bond and written statements he dont have properties much,now he us trying to espace to give money back to me.
2)Recently in 2019 I buyied Rs50/- bond paper,now,can I write that 5yrs back
how much money we given to him in 2019 bond paper..

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 June 2019

You can write. But 

• Stamp papers which would be used for execution of documents are called non judicial stamp papers.
  • Non judicial stamp papers are used for transactions which are related to the transfer of property, commercial agreements, power of attorney etc.

prashanth tinku   25 June 2019

transfer of property mean,movable property(money)also comes in transfer of property right sir...so can I write 5yrs (2014)back he took money from me and now in 2019 can I write that "in 2014 I gave money to him with interest in 2019 bond paper

prashanth tinku   25 June 2019

builder fraud:-3yrs back one candidate have to give money to me,he gave 2 cheques,one cheque is drawn successfully,another cheque was bounced,,we consulted a local lawyer,lawyer puts case against him and he(lawyer) is playing 2 side game,,the case is denying from years and we have all original profs,now the bounced check is getting 3yrs,,court issued an order to arrest him,till no use because of my lawyer,,my lawyer is playing 2side game,,what should I do..?

Aishah Farrow   24 November 2020

These bonds and stamp papers are the great sources used as a backup for the money and students can visit https://www.lilachbullock.com/email-marketing-campaign-template/ to manage their academic work.. I appreciate them for making and providing this facility so that everyone can easily avail of it. I would like to make it possible for everyone to use it with the best regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register