LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj Khurana (Proprietor)     20 September 2010

RCR

I stay in Delhi and my wife (who has deserted me) is presently living in Haryana (Kaithal). She has filed a false DV Case against me in Kaithal, Haryana under the influence of her parents. I want to continue with our marriage and make sure she returns home and live happily as earlier.

Where can I file RCR application and when is the appropriate time to do it.

do I have to approach a lawyer for filing RCR

Learning

3 Replies

Jamai Of Law (propra)     20 September 2010

Just fight the DV case. that's it.

don't file anything from your side, as my advice if like it.

You CAN file so many things against wife.

Can any person be compelled to cohabit by any decree?  NOOOOOO

RCR is a paper decree.

If you want to live with your wife, win her heart. She will come back.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     20 September 2010

Approach a good lawyer for filing the RCR. You can file it even now. You can file it at the place you last resided together or at the place where your wife is residing now.

JAGJIVAN TUKARAM BHEDE (Advocate)     20 September 2010

Better than filing RCR ...and invest money or time..better write or approach to woman cell in your district ...make them aware that you love your wife and you wanted to continue your marrital relationship smoothly...

also write to your social community and explain about the problem..better than going to file any case before court...and fight the DV case till it doesn't end....always say that you love her and want to live with her...

If your wife is cheating you or she doesn't want to stay with you in all the way......then gather information or note her statement on record....and then only apply for RCR..

Just relax..and chilll...enjoy...wish u best luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register