LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Azzu Khan   02 February 2020

R.t.i act 2005

there is any law to take of my birth certificate copy by rti i have Xerox of my birth certificate please provide me rti sample for obtaining birth certificate copy

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 February 2020

Put your "mood on" before seeking an obligation.

No samples are provided on this platform, note.

What for do you need sample of "birth certificate" wherein you have already photocopy as submitted by you ???

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2020

RTI is applicable on the finformation held  by the public authority.

No RTI is necessary and applicable on any information available in public domain. (i.e the document which is available on appication and prescribed fee)

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     02 February 2020

you can take the copy from the office of birth registrar after applying through an application against payment of prescribed fee

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     02 February 2020

If you have photo copy means you have details ,just file application for issunace of duplicate copy from the issuing authority.

Shanmugam .C   02 February 2020

C. Shanmugam

MB: 9841888978

Sir 

You have to apply with the concerned Authority after paying fees for copy of Birth certificate with a covering letter by RPAD. If you not reposed even after 30 days, you may call for details under RTI Act by paying fees. There is no prescribed form for calling information. You may ask the nature of action taken on your application to provide copy birth certificate. Based on RTI application you will not sure that you will  be received copy of birth certificate.  You can get information about stage of your original application..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register