Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijaysimha Reddy   27 January 2019

Query reg. court order for dispute of the property

Hi,

I'm not very well versed in the legal terminology can someone help me explain/understand the following order from the court. Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.

<quote>

Petition under order 41 Rule 5 of C.P.C., praying that in the circumstances stated in the affidavit filed herein, the High Court may be pleased to restrain the respondents/Defendants from alienating suit schedule property admeasuring Ac. X.XX in Sy.No.X/part situated at
<Property Address> and bounded on East land belong to <Neighbour>, North-neighbors land and on South-land belong to <Neighbour>, pending disposal of AS No. XXXX of 20XX presented to the High Court against the Order of the Court of the III Additional District Judge (FTC), Ranga Reddy District at L.B. Nagar, Hyderabad, passed in OS. No. XXX of 200X, dated XX-XX-20XX.

ORDER

Any alienation of the suit schedule property shall be subject to the result of the appeal suit.

<unquote>

Learning

3 Replies

Vikram Sodha (Advocate)     27 January 2019

you are petitioner or respondent

Vikram Sodha (Advocate)     27 January 2019

this is stay given by court to the petitioner / applicant that respondent is not allowed to trasfer the disputed property.

Vijaysimha Reddy   27 January 2019

Thanks Vikram for the prompt response. The petitioner has first filed a case in the lower court , which was dismissed. He further appealed it in high court and after 10 years from the initial case (O.S.) this order has been issued by the high court. This property is a layout (consisting of around 200 plots), the resondent to the case created the layout and sold it to different people. I have not directly brought the plot from the respondent. Someone else who bought it from the respondent has sold the property to me (he bought it to me after the court stay). Can you please suggest me in how to go about this case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register