Query on election duty

My wife has been appointed as the Presiding Office for election Duty, however she is pregnant and her gynecologist has advised complete rest. She has also resigned her job waiting to be relived of duty. What is the process for filing grievance to exempt her from the election duty?

The reason seems to be valid/genuine.

Inquire and find the concerned officials e.g; Returning Officer, SDM,DM, Tehsildar- Election

Move application with substantiating documents as narrated by you and also move application thru Departmental Authority…

If possible find substitute and suggest.

Meet the concerned authorities and get your name deleted/delisted from record where you are enlisted; manual, computerized…

Check if the authority say; DM has formed a Medical Board for recommendations on exemption on medical grounds and request for moving your application well in time…




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu