Quashing query

Dear Experts,

my frnd along with his parents and two sisters are been accused in 498a case, their parents and sisters approached HC to quash the case, it was filed in 2014 his lawyer got stay in HC and he is not taking any action later, he tried to approach his lawyer and asked to quash as early as possible but he always tells bench is not good and time passing.. i came to know even though one petition is pending or stayed another case by his sister alone can file to quash her name since she is trying for govt jobs.

is it possible to file another petition by one person from his family members to quash her name from the case when the case is stayed in same HC?







Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu