Purchased property late in handing over

I have purchased property aparment  on 2015 june (  underconstruction)  .  i have booked that property  by paying full amount of Rs50,00,000/-  . handing over period is  18 months  . now totally 48 months completed . builder refused to finish my  flat.& in agreement  he assured to pay Rs 3000/-  as rent  After 18 months .still not paid  .  inspite of several  times i am asked for  handing over he is not positon to do so . how can i    get my property , can i get any compensation for that period. kindly reply. what does law says .  can i file petition in district court .


You have to file consumer complaint in consumer court. Consumet forum may order to give possession of flat, compensation, legal fees etc.

You can approach consumer court or RERA.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu