Purchase of property by an individual from a private firm

Hello, I am looking at buying a flat which was 1st owned by a pvt limited company. It was then sold to 'the son' of the director. Now the son wants to sell the flat to me. What are the documents that I need in addition to the sale deed and other usual documents

U have to obtain documents from Pvt ltd company ,sale deed from seller.tax paid receipts khata extract ,tax,assessment .etc .contact local eminent lawyer on property.

Thanks. I am aware of the regular documents likes sales deed, tax paid receipts and khata extract. Do I need a copy of the resolution from the pvt company authorising the director to sell the flat?  Is this a mandatory document. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu