LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Biswajit Ganguly (General Manager)     06 March 2013

Purchase of agricultural land at rajasthan

I want to buy more than 100 acres of agricultural land at Rajasthan Rural area for industrial pupose. My queries are as follows - 

is there any restrictionin buying agricultural land by a body corporate?

What are the check list for buying agricultural land at Rajasthan?

what are Act & Rules are applicable and how can I download the soft copy of such Act & Rules?

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 March 2013

When other states are suffering from serious land wars, in Rajasthan’s Barmer district, many farmers have turned millionaires overnight as oil major Cairn Energy has bought up their land. To facilitate this, the state government has amended its 37-year-old land ceiling act to facilitate the direct purchase of agricultural land by investors. Section 17 of the Rajasthan Imposition of Ceiling on Agricultural Holdings Act 1973, has been amended adding a sub-section taking away the ceiling on buying agricultural land from the ‘khatedars’ (small landowners/farmers).

When some states are mulling over the prospect of returning acquired land to owners and the Supreme Court has given its verdict in favour of farmers in the case of Uttar Pradesh, the Rajasthan government has moved in the opposite direction. Its amendment to the 1973 Act will help not only the industrial projects but also other investment options such as townships.

A state government official said that the availability of government land is gradually diminishing, especially in those areas where investors usually want to set up their projects. Therefore, it is gradually becoming difficult for the state government to provide government land for various projects.

skb (GM)     23 May 2013

I hope by now you might have got all the answers of your questions, I am having 250 acres of general land in Dungarpur district of rajasthan, if you are intrested you may kindly contact me at gwdc1@rediffmail.com

chaturbhuj singh (Marketing Manager)     14 June 2014

I hope by now you might have got all the answers of your questions, I am having 250 acres of general land in Barmer district of rajasthan Near Refaynery Barmer Pachpadra , if you are intrested you may kindly contact me at  lohagarhrealestate@gmail.com  Or Call  08003395955

Manoj (Owner)     09 October 2014

Dear Sir , 

I have purchased a part ( 900 sq. yds ) of an agricultural land holding of about  2500 sq. yds. in Mahla , Mojamabad Tehsil , Jaipur . 

The sale deed is duly registered in Tehsil office . But the name transfer ( Namantaran ) and Takazma,   Tarveen  have not been done . 

It is informed   that this can not be done since the land holding purchased  is less than 1300 sq. yd. which appears to be the ceiling for land transfer . 

Is the current documentation ,ie. sale -purchase  agreement  signed by both parties and registered in Tehsil office , is suffcient   for our ownership and further sale etc. when we need it . 

Kindly advise  . 

Regards , 

Manoj dosi 

099288 66636 

Priti (Owner)     23 August 2015

Resp Sir,

I have 340 Acres (850 Bighas) land in jaisalmer near Jaisalmer Barmer district border. Please contact me at 09001892700 for details.

With kind regards,

Khushwant 

Mobile:- 09001892700

GOODLUCK PROPERTY   08 July 2016

Need Agricultural Land to Buy in Udaipur - Rajasthan.

land size required : 500 Bigha.

Preferred area Agricultural Land in Dungarpur District Rajasthan.

Please contact: GOOD-LUCK PROPERTY,Phone: +919899563987, Email: goodluckcompanies@gmail. com., websites: https://goodluckpropertybuilder.wordpress.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register