Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shine (manager)     25 February 2014

Puramboke land

Dear Sirs,

My query is about a piece of puramboke land attached with our pattaya land. The land which has pattaya is about 17.5 cents and the puramboke land in question is around 6 cents. We purchased the enire plot in 1980 and has been living there since then. Since 2003 we have been trying to get the pattaya for puramboke land with no luck and have proof of the applications made to the Puthuvype, Vypin village and Cochin taluk offices. We recently obtained an approval from village office to pay the base price of the land to get the pattaya, however, we were unable to come to a conclusion re the base price as to whether we should pay the base price of 2003 or current. We were asked to produce recent sale documents which we did but the village officer simply ignored to accept and kept on asking us to produce atleast 3 recent sale documents to fix the price. This thing was going in cirlces and so i decided to go legal.

The said puramboke land  is attached  to the pattaya land  and is located in the back side of our pattaya land and has absolutely no path way to access without entering the pattaya land. I would like to know the legal formalitites for obtaining a pattaya for this land. Kindly advise. I will be glad to provide more details if required.

Many Thanks

SHJ

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register