Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Public servants of declare property more than Rs.2000/-

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

Date: 14.01.2011

President,

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum,

MITRA 111/9-10, Wenden Avenue,

Matunga, Mumbai-19. Ph.9322246333

To:     Public Information Officer

General Administration Department,

Secretariat of Mahrashtra, Mantralaya, Mumbai – 32.

I, Ram Samudre, as a citizen of India, required some information under RTI Act 2005, which is being kept & controlled by your office.

The News telecast by the Television News Channels on 12.01.2011 that the Government orders have been issued that all the public servants of Maharashtra State, including lowest grade employee to the Chief Secretary, should compulsorily submit their property statements before 31 January, 2011 for their all movable & immovable whichever is of cost Rs.2000/- and above including households and balace amount in their Bank account.  Please give me athentically certified copy/copies of such order/orders, if issued.

The court fees stamp valued Rs.10/- is affixed on this application toward fees for application for information under RTI Act 2005. 

I am ready to pay all required charges as per provision. 

I will personally collect the information for which I may be informed on my mobile phone number 9322246333 or by speed post, to avoid delay in communication, whenever the information is ready so that I will come to pay the charges and collect the information.

Place: Mumbai-19.                                                        (Ram Samudre)

Date:  14.01.2011                                     Signature of Applicant

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Public servants of Maharashtra State have been instructed to submit their statement of movable and immovable property whichever is valued Rs.2000/- and above. They have to submit their statements before 31 January 2011.

I have received a reply from the PIO of General Administration Department that they have forwarded my RTI application to Finance Department which is dealing the matter.

(Guest)

Friends !

Please post here if you have any such orders / rules etc. in this regard.

(Guest)

Dar Ram Samudre,

Please do post here for the information of all concerned, if you have received copy of any such orders.

(Guest)

OK I will Mr. Dhigra.

(Guest)

OK I will Mr. Dhingra. In fact an order has already been issued and we will have a copy of the same soon easily.  Next we are also going to follow up of the matter and will try to make available here for information of other friends.  Sometimes we do not find it fruitful to post here all received information keeping in view many other things and in that case if you provide us your email id that will be easy to attach the files.

Best regards. And thanks for having interest in this issue.

(Guest)

Thanks Mr. Ram Samudre. In fact I want to see whether it the order is just for a one time measure, as a special effort to gather the info, or is with refernce to or as an amendment to the Employees Conduct & Discipline Rules of the Maharashtra State.

(Guest)

Great concern Mr. Dhingra. I will post here the same on date as and when the official copy will be received by me.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     23 January 2011

If all things above Rs.2000/- are to be reported, there will be a flood of information and the concerned authorities will have hell of a task in sorting out the delinquents. I think this is only a gimmick for diversion from the recent flood of scams. As a Central Government Officer I was to declare my immovable properties year after year. But they were only filed away and forgotten. If they wanted to frame an officer, then they will dig into his annual declarations and travel bills to find out how to catch him.

(Guest)

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

Date: 29.12.2010

President,

MITRA 111/9-10, Wenden Avenue,

Matunga, Mumbai-19.

Ph.9322246333 email; drf.india@gmail.com

To:     Public Information Officer

Secretariat of Mahrashtra,

Mantralaya, Mumbai – 32.

I, Ram Samudre, as a citizen of India, required some information under RTI Act 2005, which is being kept & controlled by your office.

(1)  Please give me certified copies of all the circularrs / orders issued for declaration of immovable property by the public servants.

(2) Please  give me certified copies of all the correspondence made by the Government to the Mantralaya departments regarding declaration of their immovable peoperty by their public servants.

(3) Please  give me certified copies of all the correspondence made by the Government to the offices in the State of Maharashtra, other than the Mantralaya departments, regarding declaration of their immovable peoperty by their public servants.

(4) Please  give me certified copies of all the correspondence made by the Government to the public servants of mantralaya Secretariyat for declaration of their immovable peoperty.

(5) Please  give me certified copies of list of public servants of Mantralaya secretariat who have not submitted their yearly statement of declaration of immovable property in the last 5 years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.

The court fees stamp valued Rs.10/- is affixed on this application toward fees for application for information under RTI Act 2005. 

I am ready to pay all required charges as per provision. 

I will personally collect the information or by any of my representative for which I may be informed on my mobile phone number 9322246333 or by speed post, to avoid delay in communication, whenever the information is ready so that I will arrange to pay the charges and collect the information.

Place: Mumbai-19.                                  (Ram Samudre)

Date:  29.12.2010                  Signature of Applicant

Reply received from PIO and it is informed by her that the immovable property details has to be submitted once in five years and not yearly and that the information is available in the concerned department of secretariat in which the public servants are posted at present so I should make separate applications to all the departments though the cadres of secretariat are disciplined under centralised seniority.

I have submitted the following appeal;

Maharashtra Right To Information Rules, 2005 (See Rule 5 (1)

APPEAL UNDER RTI ACT 2005

Date : 12.01.2011.

President,

MITRA 111/9-10, Wenden Avenue, Matunga(W),

Mumbai-400019 Ph.9322246333

Email; drf.india@gmail.com

To :     Shri P. J. Jadhav

Appellate Authority

644 (Main), Mantralaya,

Secretariat of Maharashtra,

Mumbai – 400 032.

----------

Full name of the Appellant

:

Ram Samudre

Address

:

President,

MITRA 111/9-10,

Wenden Avenue, Matunga(W), Mumbai-19

Particulars of the State Public Information Officer

:

Public Information Officer Gen. Admn. Department,

Secretariat of Maharashtra,

Mantralaya, Mumbai–32.

Date of receipt of the order appealed against

(If order passed)

:

Last date of filing the appeal

:

The grounds for appeal

:

(1) A copy of my application dated 2912.2010 is enclosed herewith as ANNEXURE-I from which the item-wise information sought by me can be seen.

(2)A copy of Ms. C.K. Paranjape, Under Secretary and Public Information, GAD is enclosed as ANNEXURE-II.

(3)In reply to item No.5 of my application stating that; Ai2nSt xaskIy kmRca-ya.Cya vrIl ivvr`a.s.b.2Ica tpxIl ha Tya Tya m.5alyIn ivwagakDe AsLyane Tyasa#I Aap` Tya ivwaga.xIc Svt.5p`e s.pkR sa2ava.”

(4)In this regard please note that in item No.5 I have sought that “Please  give me certified copies of list of public servants of Mantralaya secretariat who have not submitted their yearly statement of declaration of immovable property in the last 5 years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.”

The PIO has not given the information pertaining to the public servant who are posted in General Administration Department.  the information should be given to me immediately now at free of cost as per provision of (6) of section 7 of RTI Act 2005 since the PIO is failed to provide the same within 30 days as per provision in RTI Act 2005.

The court fees stamp valued Rs.20/ affixed toward fees for Appeal under RTI Act 2005 as per Maharashtra Right To Information Act 2005.  I will personally collect the information.  I may be contacted on my mobile phone number 9322246333.

Place ; Mumbai.

Date : 12.01.2011.                             Signature of Applicant.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :MPS RAMANI
"
If all things above Rs.2000/- are to be reported, there will be a flood of information and the concerned authorities will have hell of a task in sorting out the delinquents. I think this is only a gimmick for diversion from the recent flood of scams. As a Central Government Officer I was to declare my immovable properties year after year. But they were only filed away and forgotten. If they wanted to frame an officer, then they will dig into his annual declarations and travel bills to find out how to catch him.
"

Mr. Ramani,

Nobody cares even to place on record such returns in the CR folders of the employees. The retuns would be scanned in a casual manner by the controlling officers with the intention just to select a few with whom they would like to settle their scores by issue of charge sheets. Subsequently, when several of the returns would get misplaced due to negligence of the concerned dealing assistants, some official would again be framed for non-compliance of orders about submission of returns, and charge sheets would be issued to make them run on their toes to search their own office records simply to know whether their returns were forwarded to the concerned offices or not and when forwarded.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register