Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SS (VP)     21 June 2014

Public nuisance by commercial property owners

Dear Sir/ madam,

I stay in Bangalore. In the front of my house is commercial properties and behind these commercial properties are all residential.  The owner of the property in front of our house has a steel business. There is continuous loading and unloading of material that happens through the day causing nuisance to us and also the thumping noise of steel while loading or unloading. This business exists from the last 5 years and earlier he used the front (main road) for loading / unloading.

If we speak to the owner and he do not obliges what options are available to us.  Please advise us.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     21 June 2014

You can approach the civil court for injunction by invoking the section 91 of Civil Procedure Code. You can also send complaints to the concerned  Executive Magistrate and to the pollution control authorities.

SS (VP)     23 June 2014

Thanks madam.

SS (VP)     07 September 2014

Hello,

The Local Corporation (Bangalore) have issued a notice to this owner and tow others too giving 20 days time (expired on 31/8/14) to shift the business activities to the front.  But now after the expiry of the 20 days the owner has told the BBMP person that he will obtain a stay order making ourselves and BBMP as the party. Please let me have your valuable advice on this.

Thanks

SS (VP)     07 September 2014

BBMP is Bangalore Mahanagara Paalike (Metropolitan Corporation)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register