LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

OM SHARMA (ACCOUNTANT)     06 March 2012

Public interest litigation

One of the bussinessman in Rajasthan has continuosly purchasing huge agriculture land (Benami) near by sarrounding area of Main City, In the name of SC/St personals, backed by him.

The Agriculture lands he is purchasing was belongs to SC/ST owners and therefore he use the name of SC/ST persons to capture the land. after purchasing these land in huge quantity he make unregistered power of attorney from these Sc/St persons and kept with himself, which hold the All rights of the said land in favour of his other loyal persons including Sale to any one and apply for conversion of the agriculture land in to commercial/Residential purpose. after month or two he gets the conversions from the department which he has been sattled in advance to his favour. Once the conversion from agriculture to Commercial or Residential has comes he has got the power to sale the converted land to any one, bacouse after conversion there is no restrictions in rajasthan for SC/ST to sale there land only to SC ST, here again he use the power of attorney to sale the converted land of the SC/ST to his loyal person and make huge money without paying a penny to the state govt or SC St personals which he has used there name.

I know To date he has almost or more than 5000 Bigha of Benami lands in his pocket. and all the data belongs to these Benami properties  has bee collected by me using RTI Act and the help of my supporters they are working with him.

He has managed both the political parties in the state and also managed the other Big officails like Police commissioner, Income tax Officals and officers in the land Revenue Department, I feel that if i give all the related data to these officers for action against him, they can inform him and then he has the money power to manage even all.

Therefore i would like to file a PIL in the High court of Rajasthan regarding the matter.

Can any one help and guide me in this behalf., if yes please let me know the process for PIL or suggest any other suitable actions/reference so that the real culprit can go behind the bars and law of land can work properly.

Learning

1 Replies

tarun (software engineer)     08 September 2012

How To File a Public Interest Litigation (PIL)NCDRC
Procedure of Filing PIL
1. Make an informed decision to file a case.
2. Consult all affected interest groups who are possible allies.
3. Be careful in filing a case because...
4. If you have taken the decision

* For more info on Public Interest Litigation Contact me at Ph no: 09650499965 or email at: tapsash@legalserviceindia.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register