Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     11 December 2019

Provision of crpc 311 in criminal revision.

The povisions of crpc 311 are clear and specific that it is applicable to any court so revision court also.

But many times court insist for case laws. So I request learned freinds to guide me with any case law in the matter.

Learning

7 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     11 December 2019

Dear Mr. Vinod,

You have to make out case / prove your case during trial by adducing the witness, During revision unles court allows you cannot summons any witness.

Regards,

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     11 December 2019

DEAR SIR WHETHER APPLICATION FOR CRPC 311 CAN BE GIVEN AT REVISION STAGE AND ANY CASE LAW FOR IT.

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     12 December 2019

No sir after trial court , revision is filed and now we want to move application u/s 311 at revision court for further cross of the complainant.

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     12 December 2019

TRIAL IS OVER AND THERE IS CONVICTION. nOW REVSION IS FILED AGAINST CONVICTION ORDER

AT THIS STAGE WE NEED TO FURTHER CROSS U.S 311 WHETHER IT IS APPLICABLE FOR REVISION ALSO.

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     13 December 2019

You seems to be novice and trying to answer for which you do not know- misusing this platform for your ego- may be no other job.

Vinit Nair (Advocate Vinit Nai   13 December 2019

Mr. Vinod Shah at this stage, you may file an application U/S 391 CrPC for adducing additional evidence.

Vinit Nair (Advocate Vinit Nai   14 December 2019

Om Prakash ji, it is the stage in Appellate court, Vinod Shah mentioned earlier that it is appellate court, not a trail court, i have not suggested him to file an application of 311, i have suggested him to file an application u/s 391, because at this appellate stage 391 may be considered if Vinod Shah have sufficient circumstances or evidence.

i don't how he filed a revision application post conviction, it seems that it must be an appeal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register