LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandee Dwivedi   14 September 2016

Proving my pen name

I am a poet. I applied for ISBN number to Raja Rammohun Roy agency for ISBN, which is the national agency for ISBN in India, on August 22nd, 2016 for my collection of poetry which I am going to publish myself. My real name is SANDEEP DWIVEDI but I write under the pen name (pseudonym) WAHID KASHIWASI. The agency has asked me to prove that this pen name is mine. I've been published in other books and magazines carrying ISBN and ISSN number with the same pen name. How shall I give the proof to the agency that this is my pen name? Please help me as my date of publication is close but I haven't been provided with ISBN.

regards,

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     14 September 2016

Sandee ji if u had ID proof of the proposed name then submit it to the agency for the proof of it.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my profile.

Sandee Dwivedi   14 September 2016

Dear Sir,

WAHID KASHIWASI is my pen name and SANDEEP DWIVEDI is my official name. All my IDs bear my official name only. In this condition shall I get an affidavit for declaring that the pen name is mine only ?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     24 September 2016

Yes! you need to get a notsaarised Affdavit that  so and so i syou and that with that pen name you've published books and articles in Magazines.Give some examples Exxcerts of books and Magazines where your  Articles have been published. If possible file a copy right suit in a court of lasw for declaration of  your copy right to  thosdse Articles under your  pen name although your offidcicla name is so and so.If you appreciate this answer please click the thank you button on this forum.

Anand Rushdy   11 August 2020

Need an affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of INR 100, to prove it as my Pen Name document. 

rushdyanand@gmail.com

Wolf Walia   26 January 2021

Need an affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of INR 100, to prove it as my Pen Name document. 

gauravwalia.me@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register