Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj shahni (a)     23 February 2015

Property wil

Dear Sir,

My parents purchased 50 var of tenament before 35 years in new scheme from builder and that tenament is on mother name.

we have 3 sisteres and1 brother, brother is small i.e younger among all 3 sister,  my question is in future in my parents is no more, in such case that property goes to whom?

thanks

raj

Learning

3 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     23 February 2015

to all of you, unless your mother writes it in a particular person's name.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     23 February 2015

if she died intestate then you all will get equal share or else she can will it to anyone she likes

sanjai (none)     24 February 2015

Dear sir.. We are a christian family.my grandpa has 10 childrens include my father(6male and 4 female)my grandpa had a property which is belong to him.it was under in case.he runs the case and he looks after it. Later his death according to legal highership the case comes under my grandma name. The case runs under my grandma name.now the case come to an end. The government is going to issue the patta under my grandma name.but my grandma had writen a wil before 2years that the whole property is only for the 4 childerns(females) not to the remaining 6(males).but actually the property is belong to my grandpa. There is no wil written by my grandfather.after his death. It comes under my grandma through legal highership. I had 2 doubt. One is according to indian law or christian family act There is any possibility to write a will like this..That particular wil written by my grandma is worthable and applicable?. if it is So Please explain about that.. ( No 2) now how can i deal this case..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register