LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Koyande (ENGINEER)     28 March 2014

Property transfer

Hello Everyone, I have got 1 flat in kamothe Navi Mumbai. Flat is registered on My and my father name. I took home loan to buy this flat but my tax paper were not complete and my father use to work with government firm so this tax paper were complete so at that time I had to take combine loan on my name and my fathers son. I have paid complete loan of this flat and now I would like to transfer my dad 50 % owner on my name so that I can be 100 % owner of this flat. I told this to my dad and he is ready to do so . I just want to know how to transfer registeration 100 % on my name or cancel dads registeration. Please advice.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 March 2014

Mr. vishal,

Submit  at sub-registrar office Relinquishment deed is a legal

document/instrument where a person legally or formally gives up or releases his legal rights of the said property being relinquished in the name of some other person. This is one of the modes of transferring rights of an immovable property.

Kishor Hajare (Advocate)     29 March 2014

Dear Mr.Vishal,

By way of release deed, you can become a 100% owner of your property.

That Release Deed should be registered at the Sub-Registrar office and upon completion of registration, provide the certified copy thereof to the Society and obtain a new share certificate containing your name as Shareholder from them.

Regards

Kishor Hajare

Sanjay Gautam (Advocate)     03 April 2014

Relinquishment deed could be a better and economical option

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register