Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rk (ewwwe)     02 April 2013

Property share - daughters - son- second wife

Dear Sir,

My grandfather had 40 acres to  2 sons he has devided, each son got 20 acres.

1 son is my dad -     Out of 20 acres  9 acres sold out.  Now the questions is .

11  Acres  Land  -   My dad got 2 marriage bcz 1st wife died.  she has 3 sisters and 1 son.( all are above 21 yrs)     2nd wife   have only 1 sister (19 years old).

Now the 1st wife son  got gift deed  6 acres from his father without sisters,son signature and 2nd wife.

Again    2nd wife  got  registration done  3 1//2 acres with her name without sisters,son signs without knowing.

So what about the sisters Share in this situation. plz let me know.

Learning

5 Replies

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     02 April 2013

In your message the words "she has 3 sisters"  and  "2nd wife have only 1 sister " 

are confusing... Can you please elaborate? 

rk (ewwwe)     05 April 2013

Dear Sir,

My grandfather had 40 acres to  2 sons he has devided, each son got 20 acres.

1 son is my dad -     Out of 20 acres  9 acres sold out.  Now the questions is .

11  Acres  Land  -   My dad got 2 marriage bcz 1st wife died.  she has 3 daughters and 1 son.( all are above 21 yrs)     2nd wife   have only 1 daughter (19 years old).

Now the 1st wife son  got gift deed  6 acres from his father without sisters,son signature and 2nd wife.

Again    2nd wife  got  registration done  3 1//2 acres with her name without sisters,son signs without knowing.

So what about the sisters Share in this situation. plz let me know.

rk (ewwwe)     07 April 2013

hi plz let me know

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     07 April 2013

Dear RK,

Let me know 1) Has your father recd the property under will or by any partition from between your father and his brother.

2) If your father has executed gift deed to first wife son, I presume that your father had full title over the same.

3) Similarly he trafd  3.5 acres to his 2nd wife. The tarnsfers have happened during his life time...This means he excluded all the others.

You have not said you are from which place ? According to my view during the life of your father he can dispose his property.. Contact a local Advocate for better understanding of the position

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     08 April 2013

yes if the grandfather’s property been gifted or partition from him then your father have full right to transfer to any one by his own wish . So best advice is find local lawyer and pursues the matter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register