Property share

My father purchased a old house in the name of my mother, in 1978 there is no words in the documents regarding the sridhana, ( As my mother claims that was purchased with sold money her sridhana  – given to her, the field in the village by her father). I am one son and have three sisters elder and two younger. All are married.( Had been given their share during their marriage).


At time of purchage the property there is only mud house, my father removed that and constructed two houses in the land with loans fro LIC, my father taken valutery retirement, he cleared the loan of LIC from money received in my father expired in 2008.


The problem is the property is made two parts and one is given to my youngest sister as a gift and registered with her name in 2006, two years after her marriage. In the gift register document, mentioned that it was purchased from sridhana, & my mother have rights to gift.  My father is alive at that time and signed on it.


Remaining half portion is my mother possession, and she don’t want to share property, I am in Hyderabad from last 15 years for job purpose, I asked my mother to stay with me but she denied. I need to purchase flat in hyd, with my share but my mother denied to sell the property.


as per records told by you, the property is her self acquired property. so you have no right of any share over the property during her lifetime.  only after her, it will be devided between her heirs.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu