Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S   05 October 2015

Property registration

Hello,

My uncle had a 1000 Sq Yards land which he has given for devlopment to a builder, the agreement between them was 2 flats + some cash to my uncle, all other remaining flats will be builders share which he can sell. It was around 10 years back. Apart from the agreement of devlopment, My uncle has not registered the 2 flats separatley as builder said its not required as my uncle was also the land owner. From last 10 years my uncle is playing the propery tax and he has rented these 2 flats and getting rent regularly.

Please let me know if the devlopment agreement with (2 flats to my uncle) is sufficient or my uncle has to register his share of 2 flats separetly?

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 October 2015

CONVEYANCE. This signifies transfer of the plot of land to the cooperative housing society after it is registered. The ownership of the land is transferred in the Revenue records. [Until convenance is given, the builder retains a hold over the land for years or decades after giving possession of flats. This enables him to use residual FSI or additional TDR to build more floors or add new wings to the building, using the open spaces. According to a new amendment to Maharashtra Ownership Flats Act in 2005, builder can be jailed if they fail to promptly give conveyance.

(Guest)

Agree with expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register